This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GenDBlade
    just make sure to follow through with your punches. also when ur fist connects with his face make sure u hit the vtec.
    there it's been corrected.

Comment

I fooled around with a girl that had a boyfriend once. I felt bad about it. Then she told me she dumped him, said how great it was to be single, and then told me that she and I should get together. I laughed at her. If she cheated on him, she'd cheat on me.

Take a lesson from that. If she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you. Enjoy it while it lasts... but you're gonna be in the same boat as that guy. It's pretty shitty that you pretended to be his friend while getting with his lady behind his back (that puts you out of the "I didn't know" range and makes you as bad as her).
      Yes, I have experience with that as well... someone I once called a friend that is only alive today because I have self-control.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        I fooled around with a girl that had a boyfriend once. I felt bad about it. Then she told me she dumped him, said how great it was to be single, and then told me that she and I should get together. I laughed at her. If she cheated on him, she'd cheat on me.

Take a lesson from that. If she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you. Enjoy it while it lasts... but you're gonna be in the same boat as that guy. It's pretty shitty that you pretended to be his friend while getting with his lady behind his back (that puts you out of the "I didn't know" range and makes you as bad as her).
        Yes, I have experience with that as well... someone I once called a friend that is only alive today because I have self-control.
        x2

I think it's a pussy move when some ass wipe can't contain his schlong. If that guy were me, I'd make sure I wouldn't make you walk for a couple days..maybe even a week.

All I can is...I hope that guy fucks you up. I can't back an idiot who does that shit.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lol...I hope he chinchecks you.. dudes fighting over girls = pussywhipped.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

ok no offense but I didnt have the self control Deev had , I spent some time in Jail because a friend of mine took advantage of a situation , I lose my apartment i was living in with my woman and because the only place she had to go was 2 states away I asked a freind to let her stay on his couch in his apartment with him and his wife , well without me knowing it she was pregnant with my son , come to find out after 2 years into my life with her and my child she had slept with him while living there , this was my boy a kid I trusted confided in and although your situation wasnt as bad as mine , dont become that person , dont become the kid that uses his dick to think before his honor and respect for a friend , Im big on respect and this kid made me question the faternity of my child , needless to say I spent a little bit of my sons life behind bars because of what I did in this situation , it wasnt worth it BUT the one thing I can say is during the time i was locked up I got the test i wanted and my son is all mine flesh and blood , but nothing hurts more than someone you trust stickin you in the back , moral of the story is , there is plenty of bitches and even nice woman out there dont go after even an aquaintances chic it just aint right , if I even saw someone do it to someone else id still feel the need to do something or say something .... it just aint right bro ..

Goodluck either way ....
            Last edited by Noxidea; 03-12-2008, 08:47 AM. Reason: spelling
            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

stop fighting over pussy thats not yours and never will be yours.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Bros before Hoes.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

karate chop him in the throat.. and yell chop-sewie

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                    Bros before Hoes.

x2

Comment

I hope you get your ass kicked to where you can't come back and type a damn thing.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

If this is how it's going to start, how do you think it will end? I mean think about it. Just like Deev said, if she did it to him, what makes you think it's going to be any different with you?

I would just keep my distance from her, it sounds like future drama for you later on down the road. Leave it, it's not worth it in the end.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Ive cheated on a girl before. I still regret it, not because the girl I cheated with (who I really liked) didnt want me afterwards, but because I still feel like a piece of shit for doing it.

This was 2 years ago. I will/would never do it again.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Strippers are where its at. Girl can make you think anything but lookin at her past history can tell a lot more things lol.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

So what happened here?

Did you get a running start and drop kick him? Did you Karate chop him in the throat? Superman that hoe? He chincheck you? Take the force with u? dont forget force lightning! Eat yer spinich? Catch him off guard and hit him with an eye poke then follow that with a snap push kisk to the knee then a throat chop and itll b over in under 20 seconds and u can go home and have sex with ur new lady?

Ahhh, Dont you just love cb7tuner's response's...
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                                Ive cheated on a girl before. I still regret it, not because the girl I cheated with (who I really liked) didnt want me afterwards, but because I still feel like a piece of shit for doing it.

This was 2 years ago. I will/would never do it again.
                                i'm in the same boat as you.

i cant even imagine being on the other side. i still regret it and still feel like a piece of shit to this day.

Comment

Working...
                                X