What do you smoke and what kind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you smoke and what kind?

Now, Mitch(head4life) created a similar thread, but i didnt wanna revive it and Im curious as to who still smokes, who's quit, or who's started(again).

I wanna know what you smoke(legal only, please) and what brand. Cigarettes, Cigars, smokeless, pipes(??) or even the lil philly's and black/milds.

I used to be a Marlboro Reds/Lights/Light 72's fan, but have since quit years ago. I'll snatch one from my gf maybe once or twice a year, but otherwise, i dont get the urge.

I also used to smoke Camel Lights and occassionally, Turkish Jades. Not a fan of Menthols AT ALL though...:gross:

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

i don't smoke anything

Comment

Awesome. Did/have you ever?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

No cigs, just hookah. mmmm...all those yummy flavors..

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
        ----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Never understood the whole hookah thing...

Is it like marijuana, only legal or what

Comment

i've tried a cigarette, didnt like it
            tried weed, didnt like it

hookah...ive never tried that either. from what ive seen, you can load a variety of flavored tobaccos into it, and smoke them. you can put weed in there if you pleased

or i was completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

Comment

I've been smoking cigarettes for 4 years (pack a day for 3 years), I've given up 3 times, The longest was for 2 weeks, and I want to give up permanently, but . . . It's my stress relief at work
              Port Royal rollies or Winfield Red taylormaid

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

marlboro red's and marlboro lights.

buzz is nice but i hated the smell of bbq afterwards. so i only do it when i crave it after a long day of work or with a beer but i dont buy it.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yeah, thats my thing...i hated the after-smell and i dispise smoke in general. I used to smoke outside where the wind was blowing...

So, apparently, a hookah is really just a "bong"....

Just depends on what you use it for.

I wanna buy a bong and smoke legal tobacco in it..

Comment

Smoking outside FTW!!
                    Ever been to someones house where they smoke inside . . . sick

3 things come to mind - Ashtrays, Yellow ceilings/curtains, and the stink

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Camel Wides, or Marlboro Mediums.

And there are some special types of tobacco that are more for hookas.

by the way, tobacco in a bong FTL. unless you LOVE nicotine rushes
                      Driving before toke:
                      Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                        Smoking outside FTW!!

x2 gross... I smoke every once in a while... when im stressed mostly. But trying to give it up. completely!

Marlboro Lights Menthol... if you got any.

Originally posted by Fzzy285
                        Camel Wides, or Marlboro Mediums.

And there are some special types of tobacco that are more for hookas.

by the way, tobacco in a bong FTL. unless you LOVE nicotine rushes
                        Have you ever tried smoking weed with a tobacco topping? oh boy the rush you get is out of this world. But that was many many moons ago...
                        Last edited by bacal36; 03-11-2008, 02:39 AM.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Never.
                          My car does enough smoking for the both of us

Comment

Originally posted by fzzy285
                            by the way, tobacco in a bong FTL

Originally posted by evil_demon_01
                            Smoking outside FTW!!

Oh i know!! My interior is mostly vinyl, but NO ONE is allowed to smoke in my car. No, not even my gf.

My step-dad smokes, and my mom has asthma, so everyone has to smoke outside except my step-dad. I hate when he comes home and i wake up to the smell of Camel Wides....

Egh!! And i when i see random ppl smoking in their cars with the window cracked just a bit...i hate that! I just wanna run over to them and scream and hollar at them and make them drop that shit and burn themselves or something

Comment

i smoke camel wides and i do smoke in my car but not in my house. i have it down to a science you wouldnt know i smoked in my car unless i lit up right in front of you.

my ride

Comment

Working...
                              X