Mash-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mash-Up

So im coming out from a restaurant after eating lunch and I watch this guy run over my hood with his freaking excursion. Its this 4 foot nothing 80 something year old and his wife. My alarm was ringing off and my car bounced a couple times. Im like so you didnt see this parked car here and he's like "O im so sorry there young fella"

What a way to ruin a great day!

Ill have more detailed pics up tonight because you cant really see it too clearly through the cell phone shot.....

ARRRRGgGGhhh im flippin pissed

shit sucks...imagine what happens when people aren't around there cars.
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

that sucks big time. and yea u need some better pics of that

Comment

so he said that and walked off?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

He gave you money or insurance, right?
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Make him pay for it young fella my ass fuck that them old people got fuckin money bro fuck that make him pay.

Comment

I was picturing worse... but damn... still sucks! Did he give you anything for it, or just a "sorry young fella!"?

Those trucks have no purpose being on the road. They aren't pickup trucks. They don't haul a damn thing. An 80 year old man SURE AS HELL isn't hauling a damn thing!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                I was picturing worse... but damn... still sucks! Did he give you anything for it, or just a "sorry young fella!"?

Those trucks have no purpose being on the road. They aren't pickup trucks. They don't haul a damn thing. An 80 year old man SURE AS HELL isn't hauling a damn thing!
                unless its his dead wife

Comment

He gave me a $100 for it.... but that still didnt make the dent go away

Comment

you sure $100 is gonna cover a new hood?

Comment

Well atleast he gave you money nowaday peeps wanna hit and run. One time there was this pregnant broad who hit my srt4 door with her door and was like oops my bad. I asked her if i could get some scratch-X to touch up the paint she was like i said i was sorry excuse me all loud and shit so i said okay you have a nice day.

I parked my car up the block and took my crowbar and etches you too on her hood of her car and peeled out like peace bitch. come to find out she live around the way ohwell you wont see my shit parked outside nomore. A couple of weeks later she crashed her shit up lol serves her right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                        He gave me a $100 for it.... but that still didnt make the dent go away
                        You took the money - You accepted the cost

If you wanted it fixed properly you should have got insurance details.
                        Yea It sucks, but it can be fixed - Maybe the start of a new DIY

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

^^i almost busted all the windows of the truck that hit my sonoma.

then my girlfriend talked some sense into me, she wanted to me to call the cops, and it'd be a bad idea if the cops got there and all their windows were busted in. haha.

Comment

yea you dont bust windows and then call the cops, lol.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

That shit is whoa!

Comment

Working...
                              X