thermal or vibrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thermal or vibrant

anybody running thermal or vibrant mufflers? and do you have sound clips? i'm building my exhaust but not sure on the muffler. i don't want a loud raspy exhaust but i want it to be louder than stock

They're both so-so brands. Why are you choosing between just those two?

Comment

i have just heard good things about them. i am also considering apex'i ws2. do you have any suggestions on other brands?

Comment

16" Magnaflow Muffler, with a 22" Resonator, 2.25" piping from the cat back...nice and quiet, but still straight through.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

my setup on my last cb was an ebay header, magnaflow cat, 16 inch resonator, 18 inch magnaflow muffler and 2.5 inch piping. it was a little too loud for me

Comment

2.25" will quiet it down. Use the stock cat.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

The WS2 is a fantastic exhaust. The sound is my favorite of all. Very quiet, with a nice deep tone. My only beef is the large outlet and huge canister... it hangs pretty low.

Thermal and Vibrant aren't bad brands, but Apex'i is better. GReddy is good. Tanabe has a great reputation, but the ones I've heard didn't impress me. RS*R is fantastic, but they stopped making stuff for us. You'd have to find used.

Comment

i am going to build my exhaust myself. i am using 2.25 mandrel bent pipe. i already have the magnaflow cat, and the resonator. i think i will prob go with the ws2 considering the outlet is offset to the bottom. i'm just trying to find the right price and right sound

Comment

what about bassani? is anybody familiar with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X