Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think the about Audi A6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think the about Audi A6?

There is this guy locally selling a 98 Audi A6 with below average miles for the year for what seems to be a reasonable price. As far as i've heard and research they are pretty good cars with no more known issues than a 5 series bimmer. I havent came to a conclusion on the bimmers I've checked out and the ones that i've seen that I would buy in a minutes the f-ing sellers are not returning my calls or replying to my emails.

I'm gonna test drive a 3 series after work tomorrow(even tho i really dont want a 3 series) then go check out this Audi A6 to see how i feel about it. Here are a couple pics

1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

best interiors in the industry......i had a 2.8 quattro.....not fast, not too slow, mediocre gas mileage, but excellent handling and supple ride.

they look great and hold their appeal a little bit higher than a 5 series.
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
      best interiors in the industry......i had a 2.8 quattro.....not fast, not too slow, mediocre gas mileage, but excellent handling and supple ride.

they look great and hold their appeal a little bit higher than a 5 series.
      I love the interior also, I heard the ride is pretty good, the handling is great but gas mileage is like neutral.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

FWD or Quattro?

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
          FWD or Quattro?
          not sure, i'll find out tomorrow, I no nothing really about Audis, i only live, breathe BMWs.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

If you live, breathe BMW, why would you buy a Volkswagon with nice leather seats?

Not trying to put down the A6, but if it's similar to BMW in reliability and cost, but you LOVE Bimmers, then to me your mind should be made up.

BMW for teh win
            1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Me and you both brother. Audi's are cool. One of friends brothers used to have a mid 90's s4. god that thing was a monster. As for these newer ones I couldn't really give much insight on as I've never personally been in one.

Don't really seem worth it to me if you buy an Audi without quattro, that's like their main plug.

As for BMW's.. I think an e39 would suite you perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt
                If you live, breathe BMW, why would you buy a Volkswagon with nice leather seats?

Not trying to put down the A6, but if it's similar to BMW in reliability and cost, but you LOVE Bimmers, then to me your mind should be made up.

BMW for teh win
                never said i was gonna buy it, just said that for the price it seems intriguing enough for me to check it out. Plus with my budget and the Bmws available, I wont just buy a bimmer for the sake of having a bimmer, im not that stupid.
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  Me and you both brother. Audi's are cool. One of friends brothers used to have a mid 90's s4. god that thing was a monster. As for these newer ones I couldn't really give much insight on as I've never personally been in one.

Don't really seem worth it to me if you buy an Audi without quattro, that's like their main plug.

As for BMW's.. I think an e39 would suite you perfectly.
                  I want a e39 but I wanta late model which I cant afford currently or better yet caught spend that kinda cash when i have a kid on the way.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                    never said i was gonna buy it, just said that for the price it seems intriguing enough for me to check it out. Plus with my budget and the Bmws available, I wont just buy a bimmer for the sake of having a bimmer, im not that stupid.
                    I think you're misreading me man, I know you're not stupid. You've been talking about BMWs for as long as I've been here, but you've stuck with the sexxi cuz it makes sense.

All I'm saying based on my knowledge of Audi (which is about the same as yours) is if I'm picking between two different brands that pretty much offer the same features and pricetags, but I've always loved one brand like no other, I wouldn't have to think about it too much

My friend had an A4 and it was a nightmare, but it was a 1996 Quattro......newer ones might be better, but for what I know, it's S series or bust.

Nothing like a nice 5 series BMW for me personally
                    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt
                      I think you're misreading me man, I know you're not stupid. You've been talking about BMWs for as long as I've been here, but you've stuck with the sexxi cuz it makes sense.

All I'm saying based on my knowledge of Audi (which is about the same as yours) is if I'm picking between two different brands that pretty much offer the same features and pricetags, but I've always loved one brand like no other, I wouldn't have to think about it too much

My friend had an A4 and it was a nightmare, but it was a 1996 Quattro......newer ones might be better, but for what I know, it's S series or bust.

Nothing like a nice 5 series BMW for me personally
                      I understand bro, I've been eating , sleeping bimmers for the past month but the ones available in my price zone didnt tickle my fancy so that makes me start to way my options....strangely enough this A6 popped up tonight. It doesnt hurt to look, I doubrt i will buy it but you never know but dont cross your finger
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

They seem to be nice cars, but the NA V6 ones really don't have any power.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

If this guy have this still I might try to get it, I'm not into wagons but this is just sexy to me.

http://miami.craigslist.org/car/569756564.html
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

BMW > Audi

Comment

Get the A4 Dean, turbo, 4 banger,saves gas and it is fairly quick.

It may be a bit small for you but you should test drive one, you'll be impressed.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                              X