Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

g/f wants to trade in cavi (praise the lord)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***update, i have convinced her to move onto the CL-S, as soon as she saw it she goes..."that looks so much nicer than the accord."

well come to find out the way they are getting these superchargers in are from TL/CL engine swaps. now what easier thing to do than buy a CL-S. all ready 260-270hp depending on what year, simple header, exhaust, intake. will yield prob a good 15hp on there. 5psi on a comptech s/c, will yield another 50hp to the wheels (claims comptech). all the dynos ive seen they put down 310ish whp. not to bad for a "family" coupe. time to start saving, although it will look odd with my 93 accord sedan and her 01-0? CL-S coupe in the driveway. ah well slap some paint on there it will look good as new lol.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Dude,

Just have her buy a 03 Acura TL...all the power of a CL-S plus 2 extra doors.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        Dude,

Just have her buy a 03 Acura TL...all the power of a CL-S plus 2 extra doors.
        i know, i might have to convince her to get a 4 door for the "future" haha. she would get one, becuase "when i put my foot down, thats it." i would much rather have a TL. although i started my research and the CL/TL of the same model year i guess 00-03ish had Auto Tranny problems, something about a 3rd gear area where fluid wouldnt get to and causing the tranny to start mishifting or dropdown gears.

anyways 04+ TL is what i am gonna "con" her into now hahaha.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Everyone knows 4 dowas of fury > 2 dowas of fury.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Whichever it is, as long as its not the Cavalier/Cobalt, its a big win.
            '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
            EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
            X