No announcement yet.

worst song ever......ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... well... this one consisted of 7.5 minutes of my life... as "phil" did the vocals and mixing We recorded that as we were waiting for the Parkway's drummer to show up for our last recording session. The dingleberries will "write" another album soon though We keep talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yeah... well... this one consisted of 7.5 minutes of my life... as "phil" did the vocals and mixing We recorded that as we were waiting for the Parkway's drummer to show up for our last recording session. The dingleberries will "write" another album soon though We keep talking about it.
      thats cool
      i send you a friend request
      Cappuccino CB7 Member #4
      FoDough fo moreho
      [FuNKiE FrEsH]

Comment

u should go screamo like the kid in the vid. just not with a hip hop beat.
        oh i sent u(deev) a friend request on myspace

Comment

Yeah, I gotcha

The Parkway actually just did a song that really goes hardcore. We won't go anywhere near screamo, since it's just so overdone these days... the bands that originated the style are the only ones really worth listening to. We have some major Fugazi stuff going on in our newer songs though I'm the screamer in the band

Comment

kool. u gotta let u know when u release it or whatever u do(post it i guess)

Comment

Definitely. I'll whore it up I'm really liking the direction this band is going (talking about the Parkway now). I'm going to start singing more as well, so it won't all be Bob. We're shooting for Alkaline Trio, Lawrence Arms, and Dillinger Four, only with a more 90s post-hardcore feel (Jawbreaker, for instance)

Oh, and I'm pushing to cover Killing in the Name ... (I started playing it yesterday, and strangely enough, it kinda came together...)

Comment

sweet. thats one of my all time fav rage songs

Comment

I never really liked them... but that's one badass song!

Comment

man i love rage. haha i like how this went from a thread about a terrible song to a thread about your band.

Comment

Back to the terrible song, it's funny. Listened for 2.5 minutes enjoyably.

Now back to Deev's band.
                      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                        Back to the terrible song, it's funny. Listened for 2.5 minutes enjoyably.

Now back to Deev's band.
                        lol

Comment

Pretty much sums up all the other rap out there.
                          Really really bad.

Mine.
                          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                          "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Not sure what it says about me but I like it............once. Kinda got a Weird Al thing going.
                            Last edited by Old School; 03-05-2008, 05:16 AM.
                            Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

BREE BREE BREE BREE!!! LMAO ROTFFLMAO!

that screamin shyt is fuckin annoying.... the beat is ok... they dropped da "N-Bomb".... in my hood thats like standin outside bye the ice cream truck, gettin popped 12 times with an AK47 then "trying" to walk back in the house like nothing happened...

overall 5.0
                              Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                              Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                              Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

Originally posted by i<3mycb7coupe
                                WTF...wtf?
                                shit was funny.......unless we're asking if the song was good or not to my ears.

no it was awful, but definitely comedic
                                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Working...
                                X