9/11 Videos....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    Id rather talk about anything else than have an idle discussion about this where neither side can actually be convinced either way. If this was actually still an open topic, then yes, you would have a valid point. However, you dont, because noone on either side can, or will, be swayed. The only ones who still can be convinced either way are people who are new to the subject (and obviously living under the largest rock ever.)
    yeah, there does seem to be some stagnation...lol...living under a rock...

...a quick question: I read on a local newspaper that there has never been an open criminal investigation into the 9/11 attacks...anyone know anything about this?

Here is a relatively professional speech regarding this subject:

Warning:
    This is very critical speech, swaying towards a certain conclusion.

Video: David Ray Griffin
    Last edited by lokuputha; 03-02-2008, 09:23 PM.
    DEVOTE

Comment

Is that true? wow!
      Oh, and for the Poli-Sci class, the first topic is going to be 9/11 !!!

Comment

no offence to anyone, but anyone who thinks this is a conspiracy theory is a doof. JFK... meh... maybe. That was 1000% more likely to pull off. Coordinated attacks, demolitions, missile launches, etc? come on, give me a break.

NOW: might the US government have known about this in advance? THAT is WAYYYY more likely. Pearl harbor has a similar following conspiracy theory.
        Still, the liklihood that they pulled this off under the radar is pretty good. Contrary to popular belief, gov'ts dont have THAT much control over us. Though, they are gaining more and more every day.

my .02
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Hmmmm......
          opinion considered, and appreciated!

Comment

There is more than a preponderance of evidence that suggest the attacks did in fact take place, with innocent civilians, and airplanes and buildings.

Now who was holding the puppet/purse strings behind the deal, I don't know for 100%, but I have a hunch it wasn't the government.

I guess some people just don't want to deal with the fact that other people, not like themselves, want them dead.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Yeah I know. I just noticed some people had like, specific opinions on the subject.
              SO I wanted to see what they had. I put myself out there on this one...
              Poli-Sci Class comin up I gotta be ready!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                Conspiracy theories are usually bigger lies than those they try to expose.

I agree with what's in your sig. Anyone who thinks it's a conspiracy all this happened is full of it.

Kinda sad some minds these days will refrain from the truth and come up with something so ridiculous.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Just like they haven't found any bodies in the crash site of the one in PA? How about how WTC 7 which had only a two or three fires on some floors collapsed like a coordinated building demolition? hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Nocture
                    Just like they haven't found any bodies in the crash site of the one in PA? How about how WTC 7 which had only a two or three fires on some floors collapsed like a coordinated building demolition? hmmm....
                    How would you find bodies? I mean in the WTC I'm sure those bodies were incinerated beyond belief...you tell me if a body can survive intact after a 110 floor , 1,368 ft building collapses from a weight of a air plane wreckage sitting within it's main core.

There would be nothing left.

And as for the Shanksville crash, same thing not all bodies can stay intact after a violent collision with earth.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Eitherway it makes you stop and think. The decision is up to you. Watching those videos makes it seem so plossible. I mean really possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocture
                        Who the frig said they didnt find bodies? lol
                        if you're talking about the coroner being there for 5 min and leaving... thats for cause of death... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what killed them.
                        My Car

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                          Eitherway it makes you stop and think. The decision is up to you. Watching those videos makes it seem so plossible. I mean really possible.
                          Anything is conceivable if you have the right person twisting the facts
                          My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
                            Who the frig said they didnt find bodies? lol
                            if you're talking about the coroner being there for 5 min and leaving... thats for cause of death... doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what killed them.
                            "This is the most eerie thing. I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop."

"I stopped being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no bodies there. There was just nothing visible. It was the strangest feeling."

"[The crater looked] like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it."

The quotations correspond to comments made by Somerset county coroner, Wallace Miller, about the remains of any of passengers from the plane and about what the crater looked like.
                            something i found on an article.

g'night...oh...I love CB7's!
                            DEVOTE

Comment

Just saying. They can be twisted either way.

Comment

Consider this.

1) the plane crashed at the edge of the forest, headed toward the forest. Most likely, there was quite an amount scattered into the forest.

2) the black box on the airplane was buried under 25 feet of earth, so great was the impact of the airplane, that it buried parts almost 3 stories under ground without moving any dirt...

3) with the speeds at which they were travelling, there would have been no discernible large peices of metal wreckage, nor would there have been much left looking like a body. It is quite possible that volatiles such as blood and flesh were also incinerated upon impact. Or it was just so widely scattered, that it wasn't significantly identifiable.

4) Debris from this wreckage was scattered over 8 miles. If that doesn't put the force into perspective, I don't know what will.

You aren't dealing with a little car crash here folks.

5)The coroner didn't make it sound like it had been staged, he was merely describing the scene at the time.

Knowing some stuff about the crash dynamics of airplanes, this is all highly plausible. I will update once I finish my Master's in Accident investigation.
                                Last edited by owequitit; 03-03-2008, 02:08 AM.
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X