Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
      Sorry....Jeez.

it's not about your post.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
        so then why do you post.

It seems obvious that you are interested in these topics.
        Yea reading biased comments is always fun. Shows how one sided some people think.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Yea reading biased comments is always fun. Shows how one sided some people think.
          It's always the gubiments fault. LOL

Comment

I blame bush for everything....I love comments like those.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I only wish that there was more evidence on the collapse of wtc 7, which had practically every floor intact (structurally)except for fire damage.

According to whom?

Considering all of the seismic activity around the building, the force of the collapses of WTC 1 and 2, does it really seem illogical to you that the building could collapse due to other factors?

Just because a building LOOKS like it is structurally intact, does NOT mean that it is.

I find it odd that you still cling to your beliefs when the ENGINEERS of the complex know it is plausible. Of course, I am sure you know more than them.

Same thing goes for the "staged" Pentagon collapse B.S. theories. One look at the actual photographic evidence, measured damage and engineers statements is pretty conclusive that the damage INSIDE the building, where it actually counts, was MUCH more severe than the relative appearance of the facade would have you believe.

Of course, if you neglect that ACTUAL data, or skew it, then the other theories start to look plausible. Once you twist facts like every other internet conspiracy theory.

Not to mention that the engineers would now have to be in on it, which brings the total number of people up into the 10's of thousands that are in on a conspiracy.

Because THAT is realistic.
                Last edited by owequitit; 03-06-2008, 12:55 AM.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  According to whom?

Considering all of the seismic activity around the building, the force of the collapses of WTC 1 and 2, does it really seem illogical to you that the building could collapse due to other factors?

Just because a building LOOKS like it is structurally intact, does NOT mean that it is.

I find it odd that you still cling to your beliefs when the ENGINEERS of the complex know it is plausible. Of course, I am sure you know more than them.

Same thing goes for the "staged" Pentagon collapse B.S. theories. One look at the actual photographic evidence, measured damage and engineers statements is pretty conclusive that the damage INSIDE the building, where it actually counts, was MUCH more severe than the relative appearance of the facade would have you believe.

Of course, if you neglect that ACTUAL data, or skew it, then the other theories start to look plausible. Once you twist facts like every other internet conspiracy theory.

Not to mention that the engineers would now have to be in on it, which brings the total number of people up into the 10's of thousands that are in on a conspiracy.

Because THAT is realistic.

Are you kidding me? (seismic activity) thats a new one.

In other words YOU believe wtc 7 actually swayed left to right a few feet and crumbled to its doom.

The building collapsed at 5:20 pm due to fire and structural damage, not because of seismic activity.

Like I said, I wish there was more evidence of the collapse.
                  (data,pictures,video,testimony)

Here is a direct quote by FEMA:
                  Loss of structural integrity was likely a result of weakening caused by fires on the 5th to 7th floors. The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analysis are needed to resolve this issue. [Ch. 5, p. 31.]

Comment

I only wish that there was more evidence on the collapse of wtc 7, which had practically every floor intact (structurally)except for fire damage.

and another:

*pictures = millions words

the more I watch this video, the weirder it seems... Video of Collapse
                    Last edited by lokuputha; 03-06-2008, 02:06 AM.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

The building collapsed at 5:20 pm.

Which gave the media or any one for that matter plenty of time to photograph and/or film
                      the damage that the building contained.

Why didn't anyone from the media pay more attention to a 47 story building if they new it was going to collapse.

Why didn't any of the other surrounding buildings like the Fiterman Hall building collapse
                      from damage that the wtc 7 caused.
                      Keep in mind the Fiterman Hall building also received considerable damage.

Comment

Are you kidding me? (seismic activity) thats a new one.

In other words YOU believe wtc 7 actually swayed left to right a few feet and crumbled to its doom.

The building collapsed at 5:20 pm due to fire and structural damage, not because of seismic activity.

Like I said, I wish there was more evidence of the collapse.
                        (data,pictures,video,testimony)

Here is a direct quote by FEMA:
                        Loss of structural integrity was likely a result of weakening caused by fires on the 5th to 7th floors. The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analysis are needed to resolve this issue. [Ch. 5, p. 31.]

More conspiracy theory word twisting. How convenient.

Don't twist my words, or I will seek to make you look like an ass.

I DID NOT say that seismic activity caused the collapse. I simply said that there is a lot more invovled structurally than APPEARANCES, and there is very likely a logical answer.

FEMA also NEVER said it wasn't possible, what they said was that it was not the most probable scenario and they would have to look into it further.

Jesus Christ, you are TWISTING THE WORDS THAT YOU POSTED.

God forbid, the answer wasn't posted on a little sticky note and wasn't staring them right in the face, so it MUST be a conspiracy, and it MUST have been unexplainable. Give me a fucking break.

Shit like this happens ALL THE TIME in airplane crashes. Sometimes, it takes awhile to find an answer among the RUBBLE. I have seen crashes that took YEARS to solve, even though they ended up being perfectly explainable,m and caused by a simple failure in many cases.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Yeap, that is true it is. Take that Tacoma Narrows Bridge for example...it looked perfect until weird harmonic resonances shook it like a flag in the wind.

Bridge Swaying Video

Although most lattice structure buildings are designed with safety factors around 10, which also takes into consideration harmonic resonance fatigue.

I wonder if WTC1/2 and 7 were built by the same sh*tty engineering/construction company...someone show sue them for such a sh*tty design.

Last edited by lokuputha; 03-06-2008, 10:21 AM.
                          DEVOTE

Comment

Conspiracy theories are usually bigger lies than those they try to expose.
                            owe, just your thoughts on this:

Would you think the stigma around "Conspiracy Theories," may act as cover for real conspiracies?

Since such theoretical muse is looked down upon and the general perception is that incredible things only happen in incredible movies, would not some try to exploit this scenario for their own nefarious purposes?......nefarious...i love that word

...just keeping the discussion going...
                            DEVOTE

Comment

usually factors of safety involve loadings without heat applied. applying the heat of burning diesel fuel on the lower floors of the building (which would bear the most load) greatly decreases the factor of safety that is built in. Much of the strength that is built in is also there because of the geometry, so if you alter that even slightly, you are introducing stresses that the members were not initially meant to hold, and failure becomes more likely.

I think the seismic activity reference was more to indicate that, although the building appeared to be structurally intact outwardly, it was collapsing on the inside. Fires on the lower floors would not allow firemen to be inside the building to check to see if the upper floors were intact, so I dont really see how anyone could actually know that.
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

hmmmmm...Why is tower 7 such a focal point in a conspiracy theories?
                                If you stop and consider hard facts, HOW MUCH did the two towers weigh?
                                Like a hundred thousand tons or something crazy like that????
                                I mean the air pressure displaced, and the seismic forces involved must be
                                more immense that can be imagined....

Comment

Working...
                                X