No announcement yet.

the Props from other car owners thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people hated me for driving a honda, no love here....
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

everyone hates my car

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

i have a buddy with an sti and he loves my car he just really likes the body lines and such obviously there is no comparing performance

i have another friend with a toyota tercel and all he does is talk shit and he wont drive anywhere near me anymore because i blew his doors off one time

my ride

Comment

I have actually gotten quite a few different compliments on my car.

On numerous occasions, when the car is cleaned up, I have people ask me if it is a 2000 Accord. Usually, they are VERY surprised when I say it is a 1990.

I think the most memorable though was when I went on a mountain run with a couple BMW's and VW's and they were having a hard time keeping up. LOL!
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

It's funny... the 6th gen sedan DOES seem to have a few throwback cues to it!

I wish we had some good roads around here to enjoy suspension... that's why Jersey is filled with meatheads. All straight line performance, because that's all we have! 2 drag strips, farmland, and pine barrens... and cities, where nothing is good.

One of the best compliments I ever got wasn't really a compliment... It was the Z28 that I beat in a race. The guy told me he "wasn't racing", but that he "missed 2 shifts". Basically, he got beat by an Accord, and was embarrassed

Comment

My dad always gave me hell about my KA-Turboed 240sx. He's all about american muscle. The only import he's ever owned was a Suzuki Motorcycle, if that even counts. So, one day I got a little ballsy and asked him to race. Of course he laughed. He even let me "pick" which car I'd "lose" to. So, I told him is 87 Iroc. I SLAUGHTERED the Iroc. So, he got pissed and raced his 2001 Z28. I barely beat him, but a win is a win in my book. So, he finally "appreciated" the hard work of the 240. When I got the cb7, of course he laughed. I'll race him again when I'm done with this.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I don't really get compliments on my car.

Although today after class I got some devious looks after I killed a 96 Saab 900 coupe.

He had me on take off but in the long run (Deev I don't care what you say about the F22B1 this bitch can run ) I actually caught up to him in 4th gear (This was at 120 mph) and slowly pulled away in 5th.

His girlfriend gave me a sly grin the second the time I ran him . I did notice he was trying to play catch up after I had to get off at an exit to go back up north on the highway.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i have to deal with my family telling me im investing too much into an old car, when i could invest in a newer car.

to me, it doesnt matter how new or old the car is. if you like it, thats what matters.

i used to hang out with this one chic, and she was kinda comfortable with the car, but i dont think she appriciated it that much. but one time we went around a lake (huge lake, with a road around it and lots of people live right by the lake) i was doing like 60 mph in a 35. and the car handled very well for a factory car. so she loved it from then. also i spun out cus there was a wet spot, and took control of the car fast. and she was suprised.

then my buddie, which isnt a buddie anymore, had a civic hatch. always told me my accord was slow. then one day he wanted me to work on his car, and i told him to take mines. after that, he loved the car.

i get stupid compliments all the time, i just learn to deal with it.

sometimes (rarely) ill get some good comments.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

everyone that rides in my car likes it...mainly how its so "clean" and the sound of the exhaust

I just like how nice the steering feels.
                    DEVOTE

Comment

A few of my domestic loving buddies have complimented my exhaust, and the "get up and go." The one actually drove it and had quite a grin on his face afterwards, haha.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

My car gets no love, it gets the wrong type. Apparently its not a modable car and I slightly agree. Just wait till I find a good deal on my next DD

Comment

i get all kinds of complements on my car. not about the looks persay but about how its an old car and how its still running good and how cool it sounds with the SRI and stuff like that.

Comment

I would like to give WORD to my boy Nate, he has v6 probe gt.

How ever we raced and I lost, but my launch was 90% perfect he gave me props, but he's a Ford guy, he hates Honda's and will never admit to ever likin em, but he gave me props on my ill lauch, yay I guess
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              It's funny... the 6th gen sedan DOES seem to have a few throwback cues to it!

I wish we had some good roads around here to enjoy suspension... that's why Jersey is filled with meatheads. All straight line performance, because that's all we have! 2 drag strips, farmland, and pine barrens... and cities, where nothing is good.

One of the best compliments I ever got wasn't really a compliment... It was the Z28 that I beat in a race. The guy told me he "wasn't racing", but that he "missed 2 shifts". Basically, he got beat by an Accord, and was embarrassed
                              The twisties are better!
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

everyone that rides in it, says its the fastest 120 hp theyve ever felt. and truck owners(big fad here in town) are always surprised to see me right next to them in a race.
                                Driving before toke:
                                Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Working...
                                X