Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Anyone know what the fastest cb7 1/4 mile time is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what the fastest cb7 1/4 mile time is?

Like it states does anyone know what the fastest quarter mile time in a cb? and does anyone know what the fastest time is for any accord?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

well bisimoto runs a f22 in his car, and he runs 9.6's.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
      Like it states does anyone know what the fastest quarter mile time in a cb? and does anyone know what the fastest time is for any accord?
      Should be fast93accord, I believe he ran 11.3 last as witnessed by deever.

Comment

wasnt there a boosted full race cb that had a h22a or something ran like 9's or somthing

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

eh dout that dude. cbs are heavy as shit... but the engines will run that.. just not the bodys.. course i could be wrong?

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
            wasnt there a boosted full race cb that had a h22a or something ran like 9's or somthing
            I remember seeing a picture of a white one that supposedly ran 9's.
            Boosted with a pennzoil sticker is all i remember, but I dont think I ever saw it on here as a members ride.
            It's like a unicorn, sure, there are pictures, but no one knows if it was ever REAL or not.
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

12.7 2point6 probably faster. All motor.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                I remember seeing a picture of a white one that supposedly ran 9's.
                Boosted with a pennzoil sticker is all i remember, but I dont think I ever saw it on here as a members ride.
                It's like a unicorn, sure, there are pictures, but no one knows if it was ever REAL or not.
                it was on honda-tech right?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

There was a white one with a boosted f22 years ago that ran 11.55's and was supposed to go back for 10,s with more mods, but never heard or saw the car again.

I think it was in Hawaii.
                  Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                  01-01-2019

Comment

And what your time?

I do 14.5 with crap tires
                    F22A6 turbo

Comment

i ran a 13.8 on shit slicks with my old setup new setup is gonna be aroud 650hp with good slicks and full roll cage. hoping to break into 10's

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                      member ride thread
                      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

What was KentuckyAccord's final best time? All he was doing was lightening up the car with a single cam I think and he was turning pretty good times.
                        wat

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
                          What was KentuckyAccord's final best time? All he was doing was lightening up the car with a single cam I think and he was turning pretty good times.
                          True but that thing looked like the most unsafe car I have seen lol. Most of the stuff was ghetto rigged on that thing. I always wondered when that front windshield would collapse scary stuff.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by cornerkid322
                            well bisimoto runs a f22 in his car, and he runs 9.6's.
                            Hey guess what. Thats not a cb7.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wafflefries
                              Hey guess what. Thats not a cb7.
                              X2 but it is an N/A F22 with an good amount of hp and times to back it up

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X