Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what breeds does my dog look like?

I need your guy's help.

Where I live, any type of "bully" dog is prohibited. It fucking blows. As most know, my dog is Husky/Pit mix.

Well, some asshole called animal control on Suki, and the neighbors dog, which is a full Pitbull.

I have 48 hours to remove Suki from the city limits, or I can get a veterinarian to confirm that it's not a pit mix.

Now, what other breeds can she possibly be?

I really don't want to get rid of her. I love her so much

It's really hard because her body build is pit, you can tell here

Here are some more pictures
    http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...8&page=1&pp=20

CrzyTuning now offering port services

sadly, she's what they'd consider a bully breed because you said she's half-pit. this is what happens when people don't stick together and fight stupid laws.

Comment

Yea, it's fucking bullshit. The animal control guy says he hates it just as much as I hate it. He said he's been fighting it for a couple a years or so. But it's his job so he has to enforce it

But maybe I could talk the vet into putting down that she's something else not having to do with any bully breed. I can to the vet, act ignorant as hell and say I thought she was x breed and see what goes from there.

Comment

That's definetly a pit mix. Just move, don't get rid of her. Dogs > *
        wat

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          Yea, it's fucking bullshit. The animal control guy says he hates it just as much as I hate it. He said he's been fighting it for a couple a years or so. But it's his job so he has to enforce it

But maybe I could talk the vet into putting down that she's something else not having to do with any bully breed. I can to the vet, act ignorant as hell and say I thought she was x breed and see what goes from there.
          it's doubtful they'll even speculate. if they do, it's bad for you because she has the bulldog face and build.

Comment

maybe payin the vet would work? get a petition from your block saying that your dog is not violent at all?
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Thats Sucks, IF I wouldnt of gotten lenny I would totally help you and give her a good home..
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                Thats Sucks, IF I wouldnt of gotten lenny I would totally help you and give her a good home..

Alex might take her in. It all depends on what his family decides.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  it's doubtful they'll even speculate. if they do, it's bad for you because she has the bulldog face and build.
                  I thought the same thing. That body screams pit. Also the space between her eyes. She didn't look that much like a pit when she was younger tho.

Comment

It's def a pit mix. It's kinda way off why your crazy neighbor want's the dog out of the neighborhood. Do a petition , that might help.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Is an american bull dog considered a bully breed? I know it says bull but hey who knows. If you were in fl i would take her for ya in a heart beat. She could play with cowboy. Thats my girlfriends pit. He is white with black spots i love him. Lol he is such a scardy cat. Lol he runs from the chiahua my g/fs sisters friend has. Damn thing is a little bitch. Sorry to hear that bro. People just don't know how loving these dogs are. They turn out they way you make them turn out and it is sad that people like Michael Vick give these dogs a bad name. Good luck bro.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Aww man. English bulldog mix? Dunno if that would pass. You never know man. So how far out of the city do you have to go for her to be legit?

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You can always play the vet, say she is a malimute/husky/rotty she has the build of a rotty also. but the malimute has that face and so does a rott. and she has the eyes of a husky

good luck, she is a beautiful doggy

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                            Aww man. English bulldog mix? Dunno if that would pass. You never know man. So how far out of the city do you have to go for her to be legit?
                            I'm actually on the edge of the city limits. If I were to move 4 blocks over, I'd be fine!!

But, moving is out of the question. I don't have the money to get my own place.

But, I'm not sure if it was any of my immediate neighbors. One of my neighbors has a full pit, and my other one loves Suki. It must have been some cunt woman down the street. She doesn't like pits for some reason.

My dog has never bothered anyone, much less been aggressive with anyone. She's the most friendly dog ever. She even went to lick the animal control guy.

But yes, APBT are bully dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                              You can always play the vet, say she is a malimute/husky/rotty she has the build of a rotty also. but the malimute has that face and so does a rott. and she has the eyes of a husky

good luck, she is a beautiful doggy
                              That's what I'm looking to do. Just play the vet or talk them into saying it's something other than a pit.

Comment

Working...
                              X