X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new project

THE 2.2L DD EG6

Parts
    -90-91 Accord 4 Door LX 5spd with blown clutch (Complete Car) (FREE)
    -94 Civic Coupe 5spd (gutted) ($300)
    -Misc Accord/Integra/Civic/Prelude parts kicking around our house
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Summary:

Well me and lodollar(my roomate) decide ah wtf, lets get a donar car for my accord, take the motor out of it, strip it, re-build the front end of my accord, and throw the F22 5spd into the civic for a 2.2L DD.....and so we did this weekand.....I pulled the motor, while the electrical genuis roomate fabed up the wireing harness off the old D-series motor to work the F series....we had mounts already for an h22 to go into the civic, so the roomy modified those to bolt to the F-series trans.....and it began........

-Sat.....go and get the Accord at our friends place.....trailer it back to our place....get the motor pulled, swap manifolds (F to H)....strip exterior( fenders, hood, bumper).....[while doing all this we were changeing a clutch on a civic hatch on the side].....: Done by 10:30pm

-Sunday......fix clutch on F-series, Fab D-series engine harness to F-series, Drop motor in (but had to pull it back out because mike was right bout routing cables between subframe and chassie,it allowd the cables to actualy mate to the trans, Mike had to re-fab the trans mount to allow the trans to bolt in, he also had to grind and drill out the stock engine mount bracket to allow the trans mount to fit), get the motor wired up, and had it running by 6....

This is how bored we get on the weekands......oh and sorry no picks as the motor was put in, we had the motor in and runinng so fast we forgot to take pics........

early 90s teggy seats, the best stock seats ever....

__________________________________________________ ______

All thats left on this weapon, is axle's and downpipe off manifold......and this bitch will be hittin the streets.........

MAD PROPS TO THE ROOMY! Hes the brains behind the hold build and did most of the work on the civic and parts...so major thanks to the lad for that one :thum
    bsup:
    Last edited by ehulst; 04-22-2007, 10:19 PM.
    93 Accord- SOLD
    94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

good stuff man, i'll edit the title for ya

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

CHECK IT OUT YO!!!!
      93 Accord- SOLD

Comment

i really need to take a day off once in a while from cars...LOL
        it should go really good tho. plus we can always turbo it

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

what axles are you gona use?

Every thing is looking sweet dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

wow that's different! the torque should be tons better.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

were using a 90-93 integra shaft and outer joint on the pass side, and a 88-89 integra shaft and outer joint on the drivers side, with accord inner joints.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Huh F series in a civic...lI thought I saw it all..looking good though.
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

nice dude COUGH put a turbo in COUGH
                  My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Huh F series in a civic...lI thought I saw it all..looking good though.
                    theres a member on here that has a F22A1 swapped in an ED6. i forget his screen name though

back on topic, awesome job man! especially for a weekend. i wish i had that much spare time on my hands! great job.
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

well its been awhile since i posted up here, Shes still running, I sold my Cb7 ....all and all the civic still is running to this day as my Daily Driver, runs a bit rich due to o2 sensor failure but ah, gotten some good races from it tho...needs rings for sure, the motor has now 270k+ with a new timing belt
                      93 Accord- SOLD

Comment

damn man it's been awhile since we last saw you on the board. Any chance you'll be at the Spring Meet in May ?
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

wheres the may meet at?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=89035

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                              theres a member on here that has a F22A1 swapped in an ED6. i forget his screen name though
                              f22hb is his name. here is his members ride for the civic:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=67333

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                              X