okay i found an evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i found an evo

Im going ot look at it this week as the cars far off an di dont have any wheels perhaps someone withint the area can help me out. Okay the car is a 2003 lancer evo but the car looks pretty good i go check it out this car well i just wanna ask everyone is the price say $25,995 okay for 38,000 miles or should it be less I checked the kelly bluebook and it says 24,720. so thats a good 1,275 bucks this place is charging me. I should talk him down right? and if so what should i talk him down to ??? If all else fails SRT-4 with mopar upgrades. I heard some bad shit about the evo8 2003 like the transfercase but this problem has been eliminated 2005 model on the evo.

why yes i live in the middle of nowhere, perhaps ill pick u up? lol. good luck with the evo, and if u get it, you better damn well whore the other automotive section with pictures!!
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

How fars off is this vehicle and when you trying to go

Comment

its in longisland i saw it for sale and called the owner hes from a dealership and i already put in my paperwork all i have to do is show up

Comment

Well im down to go. Im free today at 5 or tomorrow at 5. Unless you wanted to wait until saturday. I can pm you my number if you're serious about going. A little gas money wouldnt hurt either since you're buyin a 30000$ car.

Comment

ill come from to texas and pick you up if you let me drive the evo for a day

Comment

lmao no you wouldnt

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

I wouldn't even pay blue book... nobody ever does. I bought my GTP for a good 2000 UNDER blue book value... and I still think I should've paid less! Unless this car is minty fresh, it shouldn't be that expensive. Plus, with that many miles, how do you know it's been taken care of? Spend the extra 8 grand and get a brand new one... If you can't afford it, maybe you should wait till you can. You don't want someone else's beater.

Comment

I think if you're gonna start racing that you'd die......
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

one reason i wouldnt buy an evo or sti is...i know it has been pushed :o
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      one reason i wouldnt buy an evo or sti is...i know it has been pushed :o

X2...especially a 2003....a good engine rebuild might be in order ...imo
                      DEVOTE

Comment

you thinking of getting an SRt-4?

WTF

Comment

That car is way overpriced. I know it from experience, and we had a 06 MR.

The shit doesn't even have cruise control.

Also, thats only 12k away from 50k miles. Which is the milestone for when it all falls apart.

Seriously, don't buy one used.

Comment

hope it has a new clutch in it already

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                              hope it has a new clutch in it already
                              That clutch is too reminiscent of the stock Civic clutches.

Comment

Working...
                              X