Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well i wanted to show off some my kids (just dogs to some of you)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i wanted to show off some my kids (just dogs to some of you)

i dont post often or really at all but i just noticed the animal forum and i got a new wagon last week yet to take pic with them in the cb9 but time will come any ways no further adue

Thats my three year old HUSKY Ashes (she gets her name from her father) and my friends kids (Samoyeds) Boon and PaPa

This is a more distinguishing picure of my baby

here she is playing with our malamute friend MUNCH

ASHES driving my prelude when she was a puppy yes it was a 5th gen yes i miss it but the trees dont and thats all that needs to be said

well this is our latest addition CLASH and in this pic hes the one pinned and is only 5 months or so

they have so much fun at the dog park

well CLASH got much bigger and now he s 9 months hes on the left but boys do normaly get bigger

and thats CLASH and BRUISER hes my roomates beagle staffordshire terrier mix (staffs are what pitbulls were originally before they got all gargantuian and stuff)

ok if you cant tell i love my kids we go to the DOG PARK evryday for at least hour and a half and they are kinda the reason i got the wagon

I think this is also my official first thread huh nifty

Damn...

Is it your camera or the dogs? The pics are nice and so are the dogs. The dog is beautiful

-Lam

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
      Damn...

Is it your camera or the dogs? The pics are nice and so are the dogs. The dog is beautiful

-Lam
      yeah some shots were taken with my friends canon thats i think 8 mp and some were with a shitty olympus and sony digicams from my mom

Comment

cool, looks like you have alot of "kids".

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

LOL sorry i had to do it. beautiful dogs man i want one but here in the city theyre too much
          1993 Accord EX
          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

thanx guys for the kind word im tryin to get some shots of them in the new cb9

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204

LOL sorry i had to do it. beautiful dogs man i want one but here in the city theyre too much
              lol except taht wouldnt work cuz the top one is always STOP lol but its still funny, how do u think colorblind people drive....
              ]

Comment

I love huskies! Nice dogs!
                5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                  lol except taht wouldnt work cuz the top one is always STOP lol but its still funny, how do u think colorblind people drive....
                  LOL what if its those flashing red lignts that mean stop or the flashing yellow that mean caution, how can they distinguish those. I have an uncle whos colorblind i dont know him well but i know he drives so
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Beautiful dogs. I'm looking into getting a husky once I get a place that's big enough.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
                      LOL what if its those flashing red lignts that mean stop or the flashing yellow that mean caution, how can they distinguish those. I have an uncle whos colorblind i dont know him well but i know he drives so
                      First of all there are usually signs around too. Like with the flashing red lights they also tend to put up 4way stop signs.

Second, beautiful huskies. They are one of my favorite breeds. My friend has one of the ones with one blue eye and one brown. I love that dog almost as much as my own
                      R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                      FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                      Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

you have hot dogs. lol =D

Comment

I used to have a Husky, beautiful dogs- great compainions. Cool dogz man.
                          -pax
                          Seattle, WA

Comment

Wow, I love your dogs. Beautiful....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

they are beautiful, I know shelby has got to be part husky

1997 2.2CL 5spd
                              Debadged
                              Clear Corners
                              Cold Air Intake
                              OBX Header
                              8lb Fidanza Flywheel
                              July 2007-TURBO!

Comment

Working...
                              X