Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

chipped ecu for an automatic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chipped ecu for an automatic??

ok i need a simple response. i have a f22a4 automatic. i want to get a chipped ecu. now when searching, it says for manuals only. can u not get a p28, or p72 chipped for an automatic. i am not exactly sure how that goes. can anyone point me in the right direction?
    My members ride thread

P06/Uberdata version 1.66/You can use a manual ecu…
    I don’t see the point though… Assuming the motor is stock.

Comment

bump...anyone?
      My members ride thread

Comment

you can use chipped ECUs on auto accords thanks to the separate TCU. civics/integras dont have them, so using a chipped ECU on an auto isnt suggested

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

so lets say i wanted to get a chipped ecu for my f22 auto.....what ecu would i wanna get? p72, p28, P06? i just dunno what ecu is compatible for an auto without having any issues. the reason why i want a chipped ecu is bc i have a crap load of bolt on's and i am gonna get the delta 272 regrind with UR or AEM cam gear.
          My members ride thread

Comment

doesnt really matter.

for "out of the box" usability:

non-VTEC = p06
            VTEC = p28
            VTEC + IAB = p72

keep in mind you can make a p06 do both VTEC and IAB without too much trouble, and p06s are more common and less expensive.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

semi->OT<

But isnt/wasnt there a member with an H22 auto and he had a chipped p28 or 72 and he was chirping 2nd in an auto....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Abdielito or something like that has an auto h22, tuned on a p28. using uberdata 1.7repack1-review2.2

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  Abdielito or something like that has an auto h22, tuned on a p28. using uberdata 1.7repack1-review2.2
                  hmmm...i don't remember 2.2 working on auto's i know for sure 1.66 works cause i got accord_inspire's auto h22 running on one.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

well thats what carlos said. talk to him about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 90EX
                      P06/Uberdata version 1.66
                      He just told you what you needed to chip an auto.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

sweet. thank you guys. really appreciate the feedback
                        My members ride thread

Comment

nah i dont think abdiel used uberdata i have a chipped p28 on my h22 auto....but u hafta be careful u can blow the tranny.

Comment

you cant blow the tranny with the ecu, its your driving that blows trannies converters.

and abdiel is running uberdata. carlos doesnt use crome.

Comment

your right..... my bad i thought he didnt use uberdata...sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X