Finally Waxed My Acclude!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Waxed My Acclude!

Been too long since I gave my whip a good waxing. I'm fuggen lazy. Any time off I have I'm sleeping or out. But today I decided to actually do something productive. Wanna get that shit done before winter anyway.

Also figured, "Hey, good time for a photoshoot" because who knows when's the next time it'll be this clean.

Yes, I know it needs more drop. And yes, I know my hood is warped up a bit on the right side....Hood pins will fix that. Ugly, but I got no choise, blame VIS, not me!

I contain the Ricer side of me for under the hood! (Stickers)

Stock exhaust for the win!

damn that is one sexy coupe
    Members Ride

Comment

freakin nice interior man. I would do anything for a gray interior (has tan ). Those are 4th gen prelude seats, and the Integra Type R non-srs steering wheel? freakin nice. I have the same rims as you, rota circuit 8's right?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
        freakin nice interior man. I would do anything for a gray interior (has tan ). Those are 4th gen prelude seats, and the Integra Type R non-srs steering wheel? freakin nice. I have the same rims as you, rota circuit 8's right?
        That ain't grey, it is red.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

wow...very nicee

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

the pictures look great i'm really liking that steering wheel
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
              The seats are RSX-S perforated leather. (Bitch to custom install.)

Yeah, the interior is Burgundy, Maroon, or whatever you wanna call it. My friend calls it "Rapist Red" lol, has a nice ring to it.

Correct on the wheel, that be a '96 ITR MOMO Wheel with no airbag.

Mags are also '96 ITR...Painted them Gunmetal. (Plan to powdercoat them over the winter.)

Thanks for all the comments peeps! Makes my hours of work and slightly sore arms feel better cause it was worth it.

Comment

The yellow fogs and amber corners dont really match..other than that, you have a gorgeous car.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

looks really clean.

wax on, wax off like Mr. Miyagi.

Comment

i like it nice
                    i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                      The yellow fogs and amber corners dont really match..other than that, you have a gorgeous car.
                      yeah i noticed there was a bit of a clash with that. i just did the fogs with lamin-x the other day, shit cost me 40$ so it's staying lol. the thing is, i like amber corners, and i like yellow fogs...but i don't wanna get one piece jdm's with a more suble amber, and blackhouse corners might look a lil ricy...not sure...but they're like 15$ on ebay, maybe i'll get some just to try em out.

Comment

i likey!! care to trade????? lol
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

So that was repainted right?

Comment

no, not repainted

well....i had a front end accident last summer, so the bumper, fenders and hood (not pictured) were jobber and painted....but the rest of the car is orignal, and the whole thing would still be original had it not been for that bitch in a golf on her cell phone...

Comment

Working...
                            X