I dumped my bitch!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dumped my bitch!!

well, i planned on washing her today, but it rained... I still took pictures though...

My latest acquisition :

Dumped. Period.

Peek-A-Boo

BMW V8, nothin special...

My favorite shot

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Hey! It's my Supra!! Damn clutch

V.I.P...

...and still rollin'!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

WHAT?since when do you have a Bimmer?you lucky bastard you...did it come w the rims or did you put them on?Nice ride man

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

be prepared to pay your ass out with repairs for a bimmer (esp. with that kind of mileage). great pickup tho! i was looking at 7 series for awhile, but with gas prices rising i decided against it.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

not feeling the rims..but that car is super hotz man...how is obd2 going ..that shit is tight huh.

Comment

yeah, not feeling the rims either, sorta remind me of something from a toy car or something. i don't like rims with boulbous round designs, i like detail and edged, and no chrome. that's just me though. i'm a bimmer guy at heart.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, fellas!

Yeah I do love this car. It does need a new exhaust system. Thats about it thought.

And yeah it came with everything. The rims... even a CD changer full of Etheopian music!

I really cant afford to keep these cars (supra included). I came to the descision that i have to rid myself of one . After much diliberation, I've decided to get rid of the seven pimp mobile. Gas over here is over 3 bucks a gallon and its a V8 two ton car. Im going to rock it for a lil while, then pass it to my mom. She's always been in love with the Seven Series for years, just never found herself buying one. Im going to make sure its mechanically sound, rock it back and forth to school a lil, and hand her the keys. Hopefully she wont get too attached and let me drive it once in a while! She freakin loves this car so I'm glad she'll be happy.

Ima put a bangin system in it too. and it'll top my CB's shit.... (those who've seen my system video knows what im talkin about )

Comment

did those 7's ever come in manual tranny? or did nothing that big ever come in anything but auto from any company, benz, jag wtv...

cause i know bmw has always been about the driving experience and stuff...like the e39 5 series generation was the only luxury car like that that came in manny. that's why i want my next car to be a 2000-2002 black 540i 6 speed. classy, and not an old man car.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                  did those 7's ever come in manual tranny? or did nothing that big ever come in anything but auto from any company, benz, jag wtv...

cause i know bmw has always been about the driving experience and stuff...like the e39 5 series generation was the only luxury car like that that came in manny. that's why i want my next car to be a 2000-2002 black 540i 6 speed. classy, and not an old man car.

i researched that too, the've only come in auto. i think i read somewhere that people swapped manual drive trains in the seven. Or i was incredibly high off hawaiian punch, i cant remember

Comment

That car is Pimp yo. I'm diggin the Rims it gives you tht "drug dealer/Pimp Status/rapper" status That exhuast is sticking out like a hard nipple tho.

Comment

lol. it is a rather big car to make sporty. most people would opt for a 5 or m5 if they wanted something sportier then. i'd love to also get a 740i with a sport package. with those 18" twin 5 spokers with a bit of a lip..you know the ones. look good on 5's too. but i love the 540i mags with the mesh and the lip. so hot.

Comment

My uncle has, maybe had now a 2003 745i. It was leased, and I think he said it is up in April, so this month. I got to drive it, and damn. Anyways, he was thinking of buying a M3 convertible when his 7's lease runs out.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove

Most likely the 7 didnt come out in a manual tranny if they did it was really rare. The old school 5 series (e34) however did come in manual tranny. Somehow i like those for some reason. Need to find me one and pick up one.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what year is that?..interior is nice..i can see why your mom likes it..

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              what year is that?..interior is nice..i can see why your mom likes it..

Comment

Working...
                              X