I want all ya'll personal opinions! Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want all ya'll personal opinions! Now

Got a dilema..tell me wut you would do..

I got a 170 bucks which doesnt come by very much since I dont got a job right now...I received a front bumper the evo for soem trades with a friend of mine. Im putting my car all back together still need to get exhasut, headlights, axle- lower ball joint fixed, and bumpers and wheels. Got a guy 10 minutes from me wants to sell me the buddy rear and m3 sdies for 150 brand new. Got a good boy of mine on cb7 who wants to sell me my exhaust back for a small price, its the tsudo fioreball full cat sounds good. I am contomplainting with either kitting the car, or going OEM and slamming it. BTW my car is 350z blue, as seen in my sig.

So do I buy the exhaust which is a nice exhasut and sounds good for a good price which I need it and just try and trade the front for OEM bumpers or sell the front and get money...

Or kit the car and buy the kit for 150 and save myself like 300 bucks
    Btw It would be the evo front, m3 sides, and buddy club rear.

??What would you do!

Originally posted by accordtuner44
    Got a dilema..tell me wut you would do..

I got a 170 bucks which doesnt come by very much since I dont got a job right now...I received a front bumper the evo for soem trades with a friend of mine. Im putting my car all back together still need to get exhasut, headlights, axle- lower ball joint fixed, and bumpers and wheels. Got a guy 10 minutes from me wants to sell me the buddy rear and m3 sdies for 150 brand new. Got a good boy of mine on cb7 who wants to sell me my exhaust back for a small price, its the tsudo fioreball full cat sounds good. I am contomplainting with either kitting the car, or going OEM and slamming it. BTW my car is 350z blue, as seen in my sig.

So do I buy the exhaust which is a nice exhasut and sounds good for a good price which I need it and just try and trade the front for OEM bumpers or sell the front and get money...

Or kit the car and buy the kit for 150 and save myself like 300 bucks
    Btw It would be the evo front, m3 sides, and buddy club rear.

??What would you do!
    you have no job. there's not much else to think about. save the money for something more important, like gas, maintenance, etc.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
      you have no job. there's not much else to think about. save the money for something more important, like gas, maintenance, etc.
      i agree with Elliot, always save $$ esp. a smallish amnt like 170 or so, cause u never know what might go out on the cb or maybe a dillemma might come up or something bad happens, just can never till.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

^^^My car has been sitting on jacks in my garage since last september, I parted it out thinking I was going to sell all the parts, bought a probe and the tranny dropped in the probe so I gave it to the junkayrd. Now im putting my car back together since I need a car to drive until Jul when I leave for basic...

Comment

Originally posted by accordtuner44
          ^^^My car has been sitting on jacks in my garage since last september, I parted it out thinking I was going to sell all the parts, bought a probe and the tranny dropped in the probe so I gave it to the junkayrd. Now im putting my car back together since I need a car to drive until Jul when I leave for basic...
          car's been sitting on jacks, your jobless, no job until july at the moment, and you want to put a kit on?!??!?!?!?!

sounds like the wrong priorities. but then again, they're your priorities, not any of ours.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
            car's been sitting on jacks, your jobless, no job until july at the moment, and you want to put a kit on?!??!?!?!?!

sounds like the wrong priorities. but then again, they're your priorities, not any of ours.

it's something i would do. I have 600$ that i don't know what to do with =)

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              it's something i would do. I have 600$ that i don't know what to do with =)
              maybe you should try paying off some credit card bills? I think the Overstock.com one is close to its limit

and accordtuner44, listen to el . . . he usually knows what hes talking about.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

fix the things that are WRONG wit ur car 4 now. worry bout the modifications later. i mean if u can sell somethin u hav now then good. but fix the stuff that NEEDS to be fixed now

Comment

save your cash playa! Make no sense to kit your car and you dont have a job to paint it or anything plus you will be gone in a couple months so leave the car on the jacks or just use the money to fix the important stuff to get the car driving again.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                  X