Viper Alarm System

| Future Plans |
    I/H/E
    front/rear strut bars
    H&R sport springs
    Tokico or KYB struts
    rotor-over-hub brake conversion
    H22a engine & transmission

it really is blue. even the title says black.

fresh, dirty, no-hp swap
    Last edited by gutterslide; 06-18-2005, 03:09 PM.

fourthgenhatch.net

like the pics.
    like the red/clear tails and 5gen alloys.
    looks good. hope you get your future plans sooner, rather than later. they seem reasonable, and will make that good lookin' car look that much better.

where in atlanta did you take those pics?

and thanks for following the proper format on the 1st go round.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

thanks.

i took them at a couple of office buildings on roswell rd in sandy springs/dunwoody. the mirrored one is just before the river going into roswell.

the computer is my priority. i can't wait to get that in properly. after that, it's suspension, and so on.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

looks great man, keep it clean and how does the interior look>?
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by gutterslide
          thanks.

i took them at a couple of office buildings on roswell rd in sandy springs/dunwoody. the mirrored one is just before the river going into roswell.

the computer is my priority. i can't wait to get that in properly. after that, it's suspension, and so on.
          very good choice on location. looks like you got down on the wet pavement to take some of them!

is the carPC one by clarion, or is it your own homemade/diy project?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
            looks great man, keep it clean and how does the interior look>?
            thanks. yah, i should have washed it before i took the pics.

the interior is just stock grey velour. it's in really good shape, but there's a dent in the dash about the size of a quarter. the car was in a minor wreck before i bought it. the front bumper is kinda jacked up underneath. i think the dent is from someone's elbow or other bone. *ouch*

Originally posted by uncle_el
            very good choice on location. looks like you got down on the wet pavement to take some of them!

is the carPC one by clarion, or is it your own homemade/diy project?!?!
            yah, i had get alittle wet for those shots. i think it was worth it, though.

the computer is actually a tablet pc that i'm taking apart and building into the dash. i got 3 of them really cheap and i'm building one into my dash and i'm building one into a vintage boombox and keeping the third for spare parts. i may upgrade to a more powerful itx based set-up later, but all i need it for is to play mp3s and occassionally surf the net, and eventually gps.
            Last edited by gutterslide; 02-22-2004, 01:15 PM.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

looks good keep it up.
              R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

looks good, engine's nice and clean!!
                wish mine was that clean.

lowering it would look hot.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

looks great and i want pix of the computer setup when its finished. Have you ever thought about using black housed lights cause i think those would look bad ass on that color car
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by gutterslide
                    yah, i had get alittle wet for those shots. i think it was worth it, though.

the computer is actually a tablet pc that i'm taking apart and building into the dash. i got 3 of them really cheap and i'm building one into my dash and i'm building one into a vintage boombox and keeping the third for spare parts. i may upgrade to a more powerful itx based set-up later, but all i need it for is to play mp3s and occassionally surf the net, and eventually gps.
                    yes, getting wet was definitely worth it for those shots. i'm not very good at taking pics, and i'm trying to learn how to get better.

the in car pc sounds very ingenious. definitely would like to see pics when it's all done.

Comment

thanks for the good words, guys. i've just recently put on the wheels, spoiler lip, tails, and modified the grille. i've been collecting the parts for almost 6 months and just got around to putting them all on since the weather has been nicer lately. i'm glad others like what i've done.

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                      looks great and i want pix of the computer setup when its finished. Have you ever thought about using black housed lights cause i think those would look bad ass on that color car
                      i'll definitely post pics of the installed computer.

i think the black housed lights look sweet, too. i'm just not sure how they would look with the clear corner/bumper lights and the clear tails. i'm afraid it might look alittle unbalanced. i kinda think it's unbalanced now with the all clear front end, and red on the rear. i might put on some amber bumpers, but i haven't decided. i also think the black-housed one piece projectors might look ok. another member here has some on a dark accord and they look nice. i wonder about the quality though, since they're only like $100 a set.

i photoshopped this pic of the ambers and about a 2" drop. what do you guys think?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by gutterslide; 02-22-2004, 03:10 PM.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

nice ride man.. how much did u pay for the touch screen

Comment

i think the photoshop looks good.

i've got a few links for you, all on cb7tuner.com of course :
                          info on projectors

info on hid kit in projectors

true jdm one pieces w blackhousing on 93accordex's' ride

i don't think the car looks unbalanced now with clears on the front, and red/clears on the back. i don't think that it will look unbalanced if you change to ambers on the rear either.

personally, i think that jdm one piece headlights with amber bumper lenses and the same rear would look best, but i'm biased towards jdm one piece headlights.

though i'm not a fan of projectors, i think that they can look good on a car:
                          red gto's projectors - he's located in atlanta btw

phatdoughnut's whip

hope all this info is helpful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            nice ride man.. how much did u pay for the touch screen
                            the touchscreen is built into the tablet pc, it's like a laptop without a keyboard. it's a fujitsu stylistic 1200. you can find them on ebay all the time. it's only a 120mhz pentium, with a max of 80mb of ram, but that's more than enough to play some mp3s. the whole thing including a mini keyboard, car adapter, and extra memory cost me about $100.

there is also the 2300 (233mhz) that usually goes for about $250, including the same extras. and there are much newer, more powerful ones that range from $500- $3000. strangely enough, they seem to currently be selling for approx. $1 per 1mhz. odd.

check www.mp3car.com for more info on carPCs and touchscreens. the lilliput looks like a great little touchscreen display. if you already have a display, you can get a touchscreen overlay for about $100-150 that hooks in usb.

Originally posted by uncle_el
                            i think the photoshop looks good.

i've got a few links for you...
                            thanks for the info. i think the jdm one piece might be the best buy, if i decide to do anything at all. i like the idea of HID, but i don't really want it bad enough to do all the research, modification, and spending that is involved.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

looks good dood, drop 'er
                              MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                              i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                              the engine was still there...
                              ...silly light!

Comment

Working...
                              X