will the spring do the same thing for a 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will the spring do the same thing for a 93

i want to get some springs and they say that accords from 90-97 can use the same springs so if they lower a 97 by 2.5in will the spring do the same thing for a 93
    我愛我的本田

dude . . . this is your SEVENTH thread on THIS page . . . seriously, calm the fuck down. if it says its a certain drop for 90-97 accords, then why dont you trust it?
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      dude . . . this is your SEVENTH thread on THIS page . . . seriously, calm the fuck down. if it says its a certain drop for 90-97 accords, then why dont you trust it?
      hey kid...listen up, this might help....first of all....in your head, settle on what you want the car to look like...how low do you want it to be, in other words...keep in mind that you have to drive it at this height...if you live on a dirt road, or have a gazillion speed bumps around town...dont slam it...ur gonna rip ur car to pieces...

once you have an idea of what you want it to look like...go to the member's ride section, and pick out a few cars that look as low as you would like your car to be...note the setup that they have listed at the top of the page...then PM (personal message) those people and ask them how they like their setup...the pros and cons of it all...then make your final decision, and buy the stuff...
      simple plan...stick with it...thats what i did...

tokico illumina shocks (5-way adjustable)
      eibach sportline springs (2" drop)
      this is a very good setup, and will leave you with a good medium drop...it looks great on 18's...and it will let you have a very nice ride in the end...

Comment

are you motherfucking kidding me?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=35650

Comment

charlie.....i dunno bout u man......u sound clueless on EVERYTHING imaginable....5 repetative posts is ok, 10 repetitive posts is pushing it but i think all your posts are repeats of what others have done or what u have done lol.....search plz bc ur only making yourself look we tod did. slow down, put some thought into what you want then and only then do u post. i hope to c some good posts from u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My members ride thread

Comment

this is fucking annoying
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X