new top speed thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new top speed thread

I know I'm gonna get griped at by the moderators for posting an identical post but who cares. I respect the people who care about other drivers on the road and give advice to the rest of us morons who think we need to top out the car every time we get a straightaway, but this post isn't for you. You had your say. This is also not a post for those who haven't topped out your car, but just went fast one time. This post is for people to post TOP SPEEDS, the fastest your CB7 is capable of, in their CB7s and please tell us trim, mods, auto/manual, roughly how long it took, and stuff like that. I want this to be a thread for people looking to see what mods will make them go how fast.

My unmodded Accord:
    '90 EX
    manual
    about 25 seconds
    unmodded, not a single mod
    127 mph

You don't necessarily have to keep the posts in the same format as that but it would flow nice. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Jarrett; 02-17-2004, 02:48 AM.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

stock 4 door dx.. 5spd
    ~190kmh... dunno why but sometimes it cuts me off at 180 fawkin DX.. and sometimes i am able to go about 190

i still cant belive you hit 127mph in 25 sec
    i did a 1/4 mile run in 16.4 sec at a speed of 82mph and i kill every 90-91 ex
    Visit Jdmish at CarDomain

Comment

I say this thread can stay... It's better suited to the racing forum anyhow! Since Steve didn't delete the original, he probably won't mind either...

Anyway, my top was about 95... Coming home from school because I had to... umm.... read Super Street (I'm a newspaper and magazine kinda guy!).

Anyway, that was my fastest. I don't need to add higher insurance to my already crappy bills...

And my mods are in my sig (it's a 5 speed, of course)

Comment

yeah, the thread can stay - i just don't understand the point of 2 threads on the same exact topic...?? lol...

'92 Accord EX crapmatic
        dc header, aem cold air, apexi catback.
        110 mph

Comment

130mph for about 10-20 seconds

5 spd LX.
          intake and sebring exhaust.
          Last edited by phonts69; 02-04-2004, 05:15 PM.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

115-120mph 92 accord lx
            Auto, intake and exhaust.
            But yesterday i put in an Ex ECU and i havent gotten a chance to really run it i will see if my top speed is any different.

Comment

92 LX,4dr auto, intake 124

Comment

I got my ex ecu in now and now i can go over 120 now. i went to 125 and still could go more but i stoped after that.

Comment

How much did yall pay for your ex ecu's? Did you get them at a junkyard or somewhere else?

Comment

Well i got mine from junk yard and got it free . I know guy who owns it and thats where i got it i just swaped my lx for the ex.

Comment

119 mph...damn lx ecu
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

If you want more speed for a real run get you ecu chipped or take that govenor off

Comment

i did 95 mph
                          R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

i went 130mph in my 91 accord lx with cold air intake
                            but with out cold air intake i got 120mph still not fast enough for me
                            i want to get more out of it like my vr4 going 170mph

(\__/)
                            (O.o )
                            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

93 accord ex

120mph for a long time.. I was going to the beach...

it never maxed out just scared to go any faster what if a tire came off im fucked

Comment

Working...
                              X