When October 15th
    Time: 10:57am...
    What: Cookout, Cars, Play football w/e

Address to park:

Medard Park
    (813) 757-3802
    5726 Panther Loop
    Plant City, FL 33567

Things we can do there: Bring a bike if u want there are trails, Fishing stuff...and any kind of sport that u can play in an open field there is plenty of them..loud music..w/e.

Whos going.....

1.92WhiteAccord
    2.zoomspeed05
    3.93EXaesthetic
    4.Grumpys93
    5.tomace234
    6.aero3685 (maybe)
    7.RoCknRicEr037
    8.lowoctane
    9.Midniteracerx
    10.f22b2dave
    11.da1mic
    12.RICHIE*NITROUS
    13.00ACCORD (Tamparacing)
    14.AccordMike92 (Tamparacing)
    15.Accord Type R
    16.noh22forme
    17.jet andreis

Whos Bringing What...

SPATULA!!!-midnite racer x
    Charcoal: midnite racer x
    Lighter/fluid: midnite racer x
    potato salad:
    Baked beans:
    Paper Plates: 92WhiteAccord
    bratwurst:
    Cheap tablecloth:
    Trash Bags:93EXaesthetic
    Paper Towels:93EXaesthetic
    Condiments:
    Cups/Utensil-
    Soda-92WhiteAccord, da1mic
    Water-RICHIE*NITROUS
    Ice-lowoctane
    Chips- Grumpys93
    Deserts!-
    MEATS - Bring $5 everyone (or more)
    Buns burger/hot dog:

Before everything gets started it looks like we will be goin to a near by publix...a couple of us to pick up the rest of the stuff that we need...so ppl bring money and If your bringing someone they also need to brin money!

*If you want me to add something PLEASE pm me i dont usually read over the post soo pm me if u want me to add you on the list or add something on the list*
    Last edited by 92whiteaccord; 10-13-2005, 03:18 PM.
    My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

word you, this is easier to find i might add instead of looking through the pages lol...so yeah im there.

^sold

Comment

Anyone else ride much? Im thinking about maybe bringing my bike and getting there early. I havent seen a worthwhile trail.... since I've been back from Michigan. And I also need to get use of the roof rack I bought. So let me know if anyone else wants to hit up some trails!

And I am pretty sure I am going, should have no more homework to do and nothing going on.

Comment

Sorry for jacking the thread real quick...but I'll be down in the Orlando and Miami areas for Christmad & New Years so I hope you guys are planning some sort of meet in that timeframe. I'd like to put some faces and personalities to the names ya know. Hope thise meet goes well for you all!

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

this makes this a lot eaiser =) WE NEED MORE PPL!!!!!!!!
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
            this makes this a lot eaiser =) WE NEED MORE PPL!!!!!!!!
            yes we need alot more ppl...nate is brining in some guys from tampa racing and we got about two so far...soo that is two onto the list....this one needs to be a big meet...cuz we will have alot of room....
            My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

hey do u guys care if a guy comes with an 00 accord???
              My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

I wouldnt mind... as long as they are an accord. There were a few 5th gens from another board that were looking for a meet in Floriduh.

Comment

And bump again, lets make it a good meet! Anyone else up for some biking? Im pretty sure I'll be bringing mine, and get up there early to ride the trails. Any chance there is a website or anything for the park, or a map of it?

Comment

i might bring my bike if i felling like putting it back together. are you brining a mountain bike?..ill bring the bmx'r..dunno which one yet lol.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
                      i might bring my bike if i felling like putting it back together. are you brining a mountain bike?..ill bring the bmx'r..dunno which one yet lol.
                      Im bringin my mountain bike. Got hooked on riding the trails up in Michigan, and needless to say, the straight boring sidewalks here cant measure up... bikes been sitting in the garage for a while. If the meets at 10:57 like before, I'll probably shoot to be there early, 8-8:30, so i'll probably be there around 9 and that'll give me time to wear myself out.

Comment

well the hills in the park arent like huge...but it will probably be the best uve had since u moved here..lol....i need to call the park to check on everything to make sure we can have a spot!

ill probably get there earlier too just soo ppl arent driving around trying to figure out where we are! hopefully we are right by where all the trails are!
                        My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

is there a b-ball court??? ill show up...i might have a few new mods... well see..

ill see if i can bring some people out with some cb7's and one dude with a cb9
                          Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 10-03-2005, 08:31 PM.

Comment

If/when you call them up, can you confirm that they have trails? Or if you have actually been there nevermind. I cant find sheet about any trails in the park. They say they got horse trails, but riding through the stupid animals crap probably wont make my day! Bump it up, lets get more people.

Comment

yea i use to go to this park when we had like sports banquet...as far as i remember they had trails...but i havent been in a while...soo when i call i will confrim all the questions....soo if any of u guys have questions for me to ask let me know...
                              My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X