Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't like your user name anymore? Read up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't like your user name anymore? Read up!

Are you getting sick and tired of having the same user name?

Do you just want something different now, something out of the ordinary?

Well you can! The administrators/moderators will change your name for the low cost of $5 per name change!

This $5 donation will help keep this webboard up and running on the fast server it is. Since Steve pays for the fees as well as the monthly fee for the host, this would greatly benefit the site in everyway possible.

Feel free to PM one of the moderators, preferably myself, AccordWarrior, Mike.. and so forth if you would like your name changed.

Who do I send the payments to?

You will be sending the money to Mike/deevergote and the money will be put towards the hosting of this great community.

How do I pay him?

You may send your Paypal money to deevergote@comcast.net, or contact Steve himself if you are sending by money order.

When submitting the money via Paypal, please include your CURRENT member name and the name you WANT IT CHANGED TO! This will make less confusion during the change.

Please note it may be up to a 3 day delay before your name is changed. Being the administrators are very busy, they may not be able to change it promptly, but it will be changed within a matter of 3 days after receiving the payment.

Do I have to change my name?

Absolutely not! A lot of the members are well known here by their user name and most likely do not want it changed. For example: I was known as rebels for years, and just the other day I had my name changed to 'Adam' as you can see.. but I may switch back to rebels for the fact everyone knows me by that name.

Will I be charged $5 everytime I want my name changed?

You will have 3 days to determine if you want to keep your new name, and after those 3 days have expired; the name is yours. If you would like it changed again after those 3 days, another $5 will be charged. So please think of a creative name if you are thinking about changing.

Can I donate but keep my current name?

YES! We are always open to accept donations. Quite a few members have donated to help keep this board up and running and we thank them VERY much! You may contact Steve or send money via Paypal/Money order if you would like to donate.

Your title will also be changed to 'Contributing Member' once you have donated.

Thank you guys for your support in this website! Feel free to post up any questions or ideas you guys have!
    Last edited by rebels; 09-25-2005, 03:38 PM.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

New Thread......$0.15
    PM..................$10 for a 1000
    Re-Post...........$1 penalty + $1 surcharge

being part of the best Accord Tuner Board in the world: PRICELESS

Comment

SMART ASS IDEA

Comment

lol well done 92accordlxtuner

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

hey adam.. i think you should change back to rebels.. i didnt recognize you until right now. plus probably 90% of know you better as rebels.
          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-11-2005, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I'll probably end up changing it back.. I just wanted a change.

Comment

^^Are you going to pay the Fee if you change it back?

Comment

i know huh....

Comment

Woot! I used to be cb7deathride, but everybody was calling me Scott anyways. Is this fee retroactive?

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                    ^^Are you going to pay the Fee if you change it back?
                    I've paid about 5x the fee amount. I've donated a few times, but I might not even change my name back.

Comment

im just known as ssd haha

i still vouch for rebels.. and everyone else stick with their og names.. or somewhat close to it

Comment

im gonna change mine soon..i just still wish it was free...look at what i started

Comment

I had thought all the regs had gone away. Everyone has a new name.

I was like who the fuck is this rickyduckworth guy?

LOL
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Im thinking about changing mine to Guido Sklavinsky...

Comment

Good idea but im not changing mine. Im not as maple man and that's how it's gonn abe

Comment

Working...
                              X