Official New England Meet Thread For August 6th***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official New England Meet Thread For August 6th***

alright i would like to have a meet on SATURDAY AUGUST 6TH......at New England Dragway, IN EPPING N.H.....that way it's in them middle of Maine and Mass, and not far from VT,and we can race and see ther car show......so if you want to join please post it up and ill add you to the list....but DONT say you can make it and not show up, i figure all us massholes can drive up together and the out of staters can do the same. the fee to get in is only $10 bucks and parking is free and theres a huge parking lot. gates open at 8AM, races start at 9AM and it's over at 5pm, well post up. thanks. http://www.newenglanddragway.com/index.shtml

MEMBERS JOINING THE MEET:

1.me (91accord4door)
    2.hpaccord
    3.accord r33
    4.granit cb7
    5.maple
    6.ehulst
    7.accord22
    8.MADMAX
    9.prelude2finale
    10.williamsvt
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 07-23-2005, 01:11 PM.

im in if soysauce and typesbaby are

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      im in if soysauce and typesbaby are
      sweet

Comment

bump..

Comment

Yup, count me in 91accord4door! I'll DEF. be there, it's my hometown Still haven't meet you yet Sounds like it should be a great time, it's also cool to see CT people interested too!

Dan

Comment

ill be there again...even though it will probably be just me and Dan again. not that thats a bad thing..cuz dans tha shit
            Last edited by Accord R33; 07-05-2005, 09:43 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

ill be there i was at the first one....just not the 2nd one.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                ill be there again...even though it will probably be just me and Dan again. not that thats a bad thing..cuz dans tha shit
                Wow, compliments from the turbo pal of mine FYI to all, last Import Wars it was just Val, Eric, myself and Chris (accrdpower) even though he didn't hang w/ us b/c he doesn't like boost fanatics! It was a great time, you, yes you, should come too!

Comment

Ill be there because i want to see accordR33's car. And I love meets. its 18$ to race isnt it. Thats how much it was when i went about a year ago

Comment

Count the newbie in....
                    93 Accord- SOLD
                    94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Ill be there because i want to see accordR33's car. And I love meets. its 18$ to race isnt it. Thats how much it was when i went about a year ago
                      his cars sick i have seen it in person a few times.....and yea $18. see u there maple.

Comment

Id go but im going camping that weekend in Warren..maybe next time.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i think i might try to make it up for this . . . not too bad of a drive only like 2 and a half hours
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Under 1 month, alrighty!

Here's an idea I had, let me know what you guys think: Would everyone like to hang out after Import Wars? I'm not sure exactly when it gets over, but we could go out to eat or something like that. Or... we could go for a cruise through Hampton Beach. If you want your car to get noticed, that's the place to be! It'd be fun, so let me know what you guys think about that!

I'm going to PM afew more people about this, and there's 2-3 people who I don't know w/ mod'd CB7's, so maybe I could catch up w/ them sometime.

Get back to me!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                              ill be there i was at the first one....just not the 2nd one.
                              Oh yeah, also, 91accord4door, were you the one that spotted my Arcadia Green 93 EX 4DR @ the first one, I think you were, that was my car you saw in the parking lot later that night. I got there at 10pm and they ended the races right when I got there, and I think it was supposed to end completely at 5pm and not 11pm!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X