92-93 Rear disc swap, w/ EX swaybar

Exterior/Wheels:

92-93 Front bumper
    92-93 Trunlid swap
    JDM Stanley sidemarkers
    JDM CB3 Fog lights
    JDM Powerfolding mirrors
    94-95 EX Rims (Bronze)

Last edited by sublime; 10-17-2006, 02:49 AM.

well i can tell you right now, thier is no need for an aem intake that one you have now is very suffiecent u might spend 200 dollars to gain an extra 1.5 horsepwoer moer from the aem, 200 dolllars can easily get you on your way to new cams or a headswap. It looks pretty clean, if you want it cleaner you can get some wire wraps at autzone theyr llike engine dress up or something. I like the custom exhaust its done real nice did you do taht yourself? looks good. Also, clear or amber lamp corners complement any accord and give you that custom look. thats pretty much it
    ]

Comment

looks nice

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

a good, clean start
        *stay away from altezza tails(all of 'em) and projector headlights*
        try GUNK engine degreaser/cleaner. i use it all the time to keep the engine bay looking PIMP.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

glad to see u finally joined the site........

Comment

i might also add the car itself has 209,000 but it has a brand new motor and tranny.

Comment

good start bro, keep up the good work!
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Good start. I would get red/clear tails it'll look awsome
                U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

is that a f20a sohc engine or did you change the valve cover over...?do you know what the engine code is on the motor?

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    well i can tell you right now, thier is no need for an aem intake that one you have now is very suffiecent u might spend 200 dollars to gain an extra 1.5 horsepwoer moer from the aem, 200 dolllars can easily get you on your way to new cams or a headswap. It looks pretty clean, if you want it cleaner you can get some wire wraps at autzone theyr llike engine dress up or something. I like the custom exhaust its done real nice did you do taht yourself? looks good. Also, clear or amber lamp corners complement any accord and give you that custom look. thats pretty much it
                    thanks bro, well i bought the muffler and the hi flow cat and had it done at a muffer shop so, yeah.

Comment

Very nice dude. I love the build up process

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA
                        is that a f20a sohc engine or did you change the valve cover over...?do you know what the engine code is on the motor?
                        no, i didnt change the valve cover that is the motor, and i'm kinda mad its sohc, oh well it pushin my ass. Its actually pretty damn fast so, i beat a 97 civic that had a motor swap of some kind so, and he said it was a vtec so i dunno.

Comment

Nice lookin coupe.
                          You should post some profile or 3 quarter shots anyway, before and after. I would stick with performance mods, people always get tired of cosmetic mods, and change them back anyway, (plus aftermarket tolerences usually stink).
                          My CB7 post on my blog
                          My CB7 thread

Comment

Looks like a good start Definately plan on droppin it after you get your wheels. It will look lifted with the lower profile tires. Spend your money on that instead of the AEM. The drop gives your car a whole new look and feel. Stay away from cheap coilovers on ebay though.
                            Last edited by prelude2finale; 06-25-2005, 08:47 PM. Reason: mis spell

Comment

good start and yes coilovers are a good way to go. i got megan racing and its dropped about 1.5 makes it look soooo much better. performance mods are always great and looks are just that...looks. would u rather look good and go slow or look stock and got mad power. but keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                              You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Working...
                              X