Cheddas Auto billet rear top hat group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gotboost? View Post
    This is awesome. I have the cheddas shifter and it is such a nice piece. There is no reason these wouldn't fit a CD accord right? If so I know a road racer that would likely be interested.
    The part number crosses and fits about 4 different models and definetly the accord from 1990 to 1997. So the CD wont be an issue at all.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      Money sent!
      will up date thank you!

Comment

Cheddas Auto billet rear top hat group buy

Payment sent

Comment

Payment sent!
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by cbr-dee View Post
            Payment sent
            Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Payment sent!
            Got them. Machining started today.

Comment

Oh now would ya look at that! Hehe

Awesome progress.

Thank you

Oh btw. I have your green rear bushings. But they don't fit over my konis. Would you know if just enlarging the whole would work with a simple drill?

Comment

Feel free to pm those who have not sent in their deposit but asked to be on the list.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

First few sets

Last edited by chedda_jsauto; 06-10-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Are the green bushings that you sell compatible with these?

Comment

They look great! You work very fast! Thank you

Comment

As I understand, this is a suspension modification to the rear shocks. Which allows the stock replacemwnt shocks available for our cars to sit in a more natural position on their normal operating range, rather than at the lowerd height from the springs. As described previously in the thread.

Maybe it was already asked, and I missed it, but..
                        Will these parts work for a 1997 accord?
                        Ive yet to do my suspension in the rear. Plan on a 1 to 1.5 inch drop. Not sure what would need to be done to the front to help equal out things tho.

Comment

Yes, these will fit your 1997 Accord perfectly. And you also understand their purpose well enough. These would help to restore some of the lost shock travel in your rear suspension after lowering it. Any shocks one would normally pair with a drop that mild will be factory length shocks. A drop on factory length shocks is really the ideal circumstance to use these extended hats.

Comment

Originally posted by MortsAccord View Post
                            As I understand, this is a suspension modification to the rear shocks. Which allows the stock replacemwnt shocks available for our cars to sit in a more natural position on their normal operating range, rather than at the lowerd height from the springs. As described previously in the thread.

Maybe it was already asked, and I missed it, but..
                            Will these parts work for a 1997 accord?
                            Ive yet to do my suspension in the rear. Plan on a 1 to 1.5 inch drop. Not sure what would need to be done to the front to help equal out things tho.

You are correct and they fit a variety of other models as well.

Here are some more photos. They are ready to ship. Just need the last half of the payment from you fine gentleman.

Last edited by chedda_jsauto; 06-14-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

What is the final damage if we want bushings included?

Comment

Second half payment sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X