nor cal meet idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nor cal meet idea

i recently attended a crx meet at modacar and if you get 10 peole to dyno you only pay $45 which is a hell of a deal plus they brought out there track car which a beast i think that this we be a good meet place for a meet and to see #'s and you could get sound clips while the car is under load plus we dont even need 10 people to dyno cuz 4 of my friends said they would allready go if needed so let me now how this sounds. o ya modacar is in livermore RIGHT NEXT TO LXRIDA'S HOUSE SO HE'LL BE THERE www.modacar.com and its a dyno jet
    www.2camcrew.com

let me know
    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

I'm in......
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkid
        ... to dyno you only pay $45 which is a hell of a deal ....
        Im in, Im curious what HP gains my mods have made
        "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

ill think about it
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Lets Do It Up. Lets Do It Big Mang!!!!

I SHINE LIKE SHYNE AND I AIN'T TAKING ABOUT BLING!

Comment

Im down, get a date going, i need to know how much im putting down, cause it help my ego. ahhahaha
              Last edited by cd6SiR; 04-13-2005, 06:33 PM.

14.72 @ 94.03.
              www.myspace.com/hyphyee

Comment

Has this happened already or is it still going to happen? I'd like to know what kind of power my H22 makes with the intake and header! And I'm right over the hill from Modacar! Bumpin for a date and time!
                Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

mabe summer gets some more power people cuz i sure need to get mine b4 i dyno
                  www.2camcrew.com

Comment

hahaha ill go forsure!! =P

oh yea...btw nice sig jdmkid
                    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

dammit right after i sold my cb7 im starting to miss that car more and more. right now im carless. but maybe if i get a car by whenever it is ill go.

Comment

Thread resurrected. Trying again. Are you all still interested?
                        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Working...
                        X