Amber Turn Signals
    Amber Corner Markers
    Daytime Running Light Delete
    Pewter Gray Colour-Keyed Front Bumper
    Pewter Gray Colour-Keyed Rear Bumper
    Pewter Gray Colour-Keyed Side Mirrors
    Pewter Gray Colour-Keyed Door Handles
    Pewter Gray Colour-Keyed OEM EX-R Rear Wing Spoiler
    OEM Nose Mask (Half) - (P/N 08P35-SM4-300A)

Interior
    Pioneer TS-G1642R 180w Speakers (Front)
    OEM Cup Holders
    OEM Grey Centre Arm Rest
    OEM Honda AM/FM/Cassette Radio (P/N 39100-SXO-A010-M1)
    OEM Honda CD Accessory (P/N 08A06-188-210)

Engine
    K&N Performance Air Filter
    NGK G-Power Spark Plugs
    NGK Ignition Wires
    Original F22A1 Engine at 285,000km
    Air Conditioner (Doesn't Work)

Future Plans
    Repair A/C
    Window Tint
    Repair Fog Lamps
    Last edited by Scolirk; 09-12-2014, 06:05 PM. Reason: Added Latest Photo Again

First in here! I like this thing alot.

Check out the Compatible Parts thread for some OEM parts ideas.

Comment

Verrrry clean!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Do the 90/91 LX's come with lips? I thought only the EX/SE came with lips.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          It's possible the previous owner had this installed on my vehicle. I should have kept the original auto trader ad but never bothered copying it down.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
            No they don't. Neither do the CDM EX cars. Only the EX-R/SE had them.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              No they don't. Neither do the CDM EX cars. Only the EX-R/SE had them.
              Ok, I didnt think so. Thought maybe I had lost my mind, lol.
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

nice sedan

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm going to be uploading a lot more photos tomorrow. Bought some OEM fogs today and plan to install them tomorrow. Hopefully I can figure out how it all goes together and follow the instructions I found in other threads. If all goes well, I should have some new photos tomorrow afternoon!

Comment

Veryyyyyy nice! As for instructions, do you mean like installing the harness or cutting to install them?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Got the factory fogs, so I decided why not make it my first ever project. What's better than ripping apart your entire car without a single clue what to do!

After I took of the bumper:

Fogs installed, but not wired up. This will be done tomorrow morning. I also blew a headlight, so off to the wrecker in the morning to find a temp light.

Comment

Fogs look nice.

Where's your front plate? Don't forget to put that back on, or you'll get a nice yellow paper saying you owe the gov't $110.

I'm still puzzled about the AC and cruise in your car. So you have an LX, but it's basically equipped as an EX, minus power locks/windows.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          Fogs look nice.

Where's your front plate? Don't forget to put that back on, or you'll get a nice yellow paper saying you owe the gov't $110.

I'm still puzzled about the AC and cruise in your car. So you have an LX, but it's basically equipped as an EX, minus power locks/windows.
                          I put the plates back on after the photo, just wanted to upload an un-edited image. Not that I really care about my plates being on the internet, I'm replacing them in a few months with personal ones.

I'm curious about the A/C as well. I suppose the first owner (who was a corporation according to the MTO) must have ordered the LX but opted for A/C as an add-on? It doesn't look like it was installed after-the-fact. I wish all the paperwork was available with the car, but I received nothing. I'm collecting my service records now

Fixing the A/C is next on my list though, assuming I'm successful in the morning with hooking up the lights. I was really worried when I had the entire dash taken off. I lost a couple screws and broke the cigarette lighter. As long as I take my time I think I can wire up the lights without further issue.

Comment

Always wanted fogs! Car looks cleannn. Im looking for an EX lip if you have any ideas.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Can you get me a photo of your climate controls? There is a blank where an AC button could go on the LX cars. I'd like to see the actual AC button on yours.

Good chance it was a dealer installed thing. Cruise was an option for the LX, ad I had a 1991 LX sedan in Laurel Blue with cruise, and all of my Accord's, EX/EX-R/SE have had AC, except for my LX's.

Comment

Working...
                              X