Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Blue 92 just getting started...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue 92 just getting started...

Okay, I've been meaning to do this for a while since I signed on the site, got busy, life happened, and now it's calmed down a little. (this all happened in about two months) So I took some time and took some pictures, and I wanna see what everybody thinks. This is my first Honda but I'm working on it, and plan on getting it back into a good shape. It had been sitting for about a year and a half never started or anything, they even left the lights on the WHOLE TIME. It had been wrecked probobly twice, and nobody else was interested in it for the price (It was also completely stock when I got it.) I seen it as a good project car that would be reliable and relitivly inexpensive to maintain with good gas mileage.

Feel free to tell me what you think, I'm always up for constructive critisism

By the Way, that is headers back Exhaust (ebay), hi flow converter (local shop) and an ebay intake as far as performance goes.
    Here's what I'm working with tell me what you think.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193759

Tr very promising!

*trash the hood, go to pullapart junkyard get better one in shape for 30 dollars
    *lol throw those silly hubcaps away dey booboo.

any plans for it?

Comment

A lot actually I'll put up more pics soon but it was wrecked in the front twice. Th whole radiator support is messed up. Im going to make it Streetable after fixing all the bodywork

Comment

Well tt--ttttimmy (south park voice) welcome to the forum. Ext wise looks to be an easy fix if you have a yard around the way.. but I like how your exhaust looks under the car. Shinny flex pipe. For now
        Last edited by F20A CB7; 08-30-2012, 08:19 PM.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

And a pick and pull around my area charges about 70 for the hood. I do eventually want to get both front fenders the hood the radiator support bracket when I can get the money it's just not gonna be able to happen right now

Comment

If you can/want.. try and clean the bay up. I can tell lookin in the pics its dusty. A pressure can work just for the surface, but don't b afraid to use a wet rag... idk sir tim, if u r a cb fan or its just a car to you... if you are passionate about the car, she will b a happy car!

May sound funny but u will feel it if she's happy or not.yyyyyyyyyyy well I'm a cb fan I love them.

When you clean it. Just don't clean it to get the dirt off. Clean it and make sweat love to it. Cb7's love that affection!

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
              When you clean it. Just don't clean it to get the dirt off. Clean it and make sweat love to it. Cb7's love that affection!
              That's how I do it.

Comment

You have to brother man! You should see how I am when I clean my wheels, then tire shine.. whoaaa hot stuff there. Very x rated. My neighbors look at me, like uhO he's about to clean his wheels again.

2 times a week I do it. But I make sweet love to her everyday. Even if I don't drive it. I just look it at it, and passion is made timmyboi we cb7 lovers and enthusiates brother man!

Comment

I'm a smoker unfortunatley but I allot extra time to caress my dash with a microfiber cloth and armor all spray when I can. I have owned the car for less than two months and it was stock when I got it I have never owned a Honda prior to this cb but I have fallen head over heels. It handles like a wet dream and has what i consider an perfect body line. I am planning on another car soon and don't want to settle for anything other than another cb I just don't want to cheat on the one I have but I think the trann is gonna go

Comment

In your one pic I seen solonoids so I'm guessin auto. But ya man. Believe it or not, some of my diys have rubbed off on other members. Ask crazy mike. We r a family here. We help each other out and such.. its cool when a member asks you/uses ur idea(s) to their own car in a different way or color.

Feel free to check out my blk housed thread in my sig please. Thanks.

Comment

In addition to the upgrades seen I have replaced both front axles the negative cable for the battery. I'm always brOke when I get paid I'm like I have 5 extra dollars or ten or 20 what can I buy for her

Comment

Cost 12 bucks. Its expensive... but its in how you use it... go to the dollar store and buy a spray bottle. Either pour or use this spray nozzle itself on the tire shine, and spray into a good pad or one they sell from the auto store. It has a curve to it just for tires... spray It on that.. and shine your car up... tires, ext door panals.. the blk around the bumper. The trim, theoem sideskirt, mud flaps.

This is my 2nd bottle... and my fist lasted 11 months. My 2nd bottle so far 8 months. Its so easy to use. If you want to add more shine in the next 5 days.. just squirt a tiny bit on that special sponge and lightly go over the car. I always do it. I put about a dimes worth 2 times when I want to make the car cleaner after I cleaned it days b4. Good good shit. I wouldn't be telling you after I typed all this tttttimy.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

Cost 12 bucks. Its expensive... but its in how you use it... go to the dollar store and buy a spray bottle. Either pour or use this spray nozzle itself on the tire shine, and spray into a good pad or one they sell from the auto store. It has a curve to it just for tires... spray It on that.. and shine your car up... tires, ext door panals.. the blk around the bumper. The trim, theoem sideskirt, mud flaps.

This is my 2nd bottle... and my fist lasted 11 months. My 2nd bottle so far 8 months. Its so easy to use. If you want to add more shine in the next 5 days.. just squirt a tiny bit on that special sponge and lightly go over the car. I always do it. I put about a dimes worth 2 times when I want to make the car cleaner after I cleaned it days b4. Good good shit. I wouldn't be telling you after I typed all this tttttimy.
                          I love this stuff it smells like grape soda.i have but i go through a bottle in about 2 months.i like to lay it on thick.lol

Bro you have a nice cb to start with.you just have to put some love into it.

Comment

You could probly consider me dedicated.

I made this a week after I bought her. I have always used hot rims all wheel cleaner, looks like a detail job. I forget what I used for tires, it's been so long since I've had a car worth keeping clean, almost two years... I will be cleaning out the engine bay at some point this week I didn't even think of a wet rag, I jumped straight to degreaser. I also painted around the Auto stick shifter and ebrake black as well. I want to end up with a black and blue car maybe a subtle hint of a third color for some added decoration. The bracket for the cig lighter was tossed (i assume) prior to me owning her, and I'm in the middle of making a plexi-panel to hold the new socket in place. just trying to figure out if i want to delete the ashtray beside it while i'm at it or not. If I do my brother has a vinyl cutter, and I'll have him make me a CB7 Decal to put on it with some lights wired up behind it... Imo alot better than an ash tray. Thanks for all the comments alot of good ideas already, can't wait to see how she will look in another two months.

Last edited by Timothy Watson; 08-30-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

See this is what I use... I just added a spray nozzle.. heres a pic of the tire thingy in yellow. From advance auto. 2 or 3 bucks for 2 foam pads.

Dude if u go thru this stuff in 2 months u r just blobbing it on like crazy. Get the nozzle I have... also bee's love the smell sometimes they want to sit in it. I have to ninja chop them off the cb

Comment

Working...
                              X