Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Arp Heads And Mains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arp Heads And Mains

hey guys, like the title says, iam looking for some for my f22a block with f22b head. I have searched the internet and they dont make them for f series, but i was wondering would they work from an h23? If no, then would someoen please either tell me where they got there set, or point me in the right direction? Like i said i have been pretty much everywhere on the internet trying to find em and i cant...thanks ladies and gents!
    My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

h23 ones on ebay should work for you, i think they are 119 shipped for head studs

dont take my word on it though for the f22b
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

if they will thread into teh holes of my a block then i think it should be fine...how confident are you?

Comment

I was just doing reserch on this and the valve train for those two heads is the same.

My Ride
        myspace

Comment

so i should be able to use the h23 studs?

Comment

Hey dude i was just looking at your members ride thread and i thought you had the f22b DOHC non-Vtec head. Thats what i was refering to because those motors are alot alike. I would still think that those peices are interchangable. I was reading something about your engine's valvetrain compared to a f22ax and i never actually read an answer just a bunch of crap so good luck.

:edit: so i did a search for you and this thread had a couple of links that might help.
            hopefully some answers
            Last edited by 90AccordSiR; 03-15-2005, 07:51 PM.

My Ride
            myspace

Comment

Working...
            X