Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Honda Prelude FOGS on a CB7!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Prelude FOGS on a CB7!?!

Hey guys. Ive got a fog light for my '90 Ex, but dont have the time to separetly purchase wiring harness, brackets and the other fog light housing. Im sure theres a post for this already, but do '97 and UP HONDA PRELUDE FOG LIGHTS Fit in a stock '90 bumper!? Im about to do some research but wanted input from fellow members. Are there any pics of this too!?!?!?

JDM or USDM 97-01 prelude fogs?

Comment

Either or.. is there a significant difference!?

Comment

Originally posted by J D M C B 7 View Post
        Either or.. is there a significant difference!?
        Yes, usdm look like this

Comment

So JDM is just the light housing its self rather then a metal frame and a light, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by J D M C B 7 View Post
            So JDM is just the light housing its self rather then a metal frame and a light, correct?
            jdm is the one that fills up the whole space, yeah.

Comment

Ok so it is JDM then. It looks similar to CB7 Fogs, dimiension wise seems to also be about the same. I just have never seen a CB7 with Prelude fogs.

Comment

Ok then

you be the judge

Comment

Hahaha Looks pretty good.
                  Thanks bud. I assume a lil bit of fabrication will be needed to install these fogs?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175872

that should help!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
                    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

does anyone know how to re-wire the foglight to run anytime?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckie015 View Post
                        does anyone know how to re-wire the foglight to run anytime?
                        Elaborate.

In unison with the parking lights?

Imo, only certain fogs look good on CB's because of the lesser sweeps of the body and it's conventionally known "boxy" shape. Round fog lights just look weird. I do however like the 9497 Integra ones, but they also don't quite flow like OEM.

OP: Be first. Try it-experiment, take lots of pics. Never know if you'll like the looks or not til ya try it.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                          Elaborate.

In unison with the parking lights?
                          yes, just as in push on whenever (with parking lights or without parking lights)
                          i know there is going to be wire splicing required

and i am going to be doing the prelude foglight on my bumper also

Comment

Yah you do have a point. Be the first.

Comment

I ordered them a few days ago. When the weather gets nice im going to install them and ill post pictures afterwords

Comment

Working...
                              X