Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls/women/female human beings like jerks over nice guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls/women/female human beings like jerks over nice guys.

There. Its own topic.

Discuss.

wow, i thought i was the only one that noticed! i dunno...

Comment

i couldnt agree more. this is probably the statement i agree with most, over all of deevs wise words, this one is the truest.

Comment

everybody already knows this...
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
          i couldnt agree more. this is probably the statement i agree with most, over all of deevs wise words, this one is the truest.
          i agree wholheartedly,

it hurts me when you see a beautiful female with the biggest piece of shit on earth.
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

If you're a nice guy, just be an asshole every once in awhile, win/win lol

Comment

I wish it was easy to turn on and off... I have yet to find that switch.
              I've tried... but when a nice guy tries to be an asshole, he just comes off as downright mean!

It's like telling an uncoordinated fat man to attempt to dance ballet. It may be a graceful art form, but in the hands of someone so incredibly unsuited to it, it only makes him look even MORE awkward.

If a nice guy can act like a jerk whenever he wants... he's probably not as nice as he thinks he is.

Comment

agree. i've been told that by a few females. one even told me that she didn't even know why she likes that.
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

this is gonna be a sad sad thread homie....its gonna end with a bunch of dudes weeping, hugging around a camp fire singing old Luther Vandross ballads
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    this is gonna be a sad sad thread homie....its gonna end with a bunch of dudes weeping, hugging around a camp fire singing old Luther Vandross ballads

no chiffon here please.
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      I've tried... but when a nice guy tries to be an asshole, he just comes off as downright mean!

It's like telling an uncoordinated fat man to attempt to dance ballet. It may be a graceful art form, but in the hands of someone so incredibly unsuited to it, it only makes him look even MORE awkward.

If a nice guy can act like a jerk whenever he wants... he's probably not as nice as he thinks he is.
                      We'bve had this talk a bunch of times Mike, I havent been a 100% nice guy since my senior year in high school. Being a Gemini makes it alot easier to be the nice complex asshole ( i excel in this area greatly) and women just eat this shit up. Good for me is that I AM actually an asshole.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

The nice guys are the dudes that are hearing about how the asshole got semen in the female's hair.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

True about a nice guy trying to be an asshole just comes off mean. I've been called mean, rude, etc many times! lol. I use to be a nice guy but I think I turned into the asshole type once I started college.

But alot of women like asshole guys cause they're cocky and are full of themselves. Some women like that. Wait, most women tend to like that that I know or have met.

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
                            True about a nice guy trying to be an asshole just comes off mean. I've been called mean, rude, etc many times! lol. I use to be a nice guy but I think I turned into the asshole type once I started college.

But alot of women like asshole guys cause they're cocky and are full of themselves. Some women like that. Wait, most women tend to like that that I know or have met.
                            I consider myself an asshole but im not full of myself, Im extremely confident in being me. Confidence is key (many females have confirmed this) t open all doors. Its a personality thing i guess.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X