Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet In St. Louis June 18th-19th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midwest Meet In St. Louis June 18th-19th!!!

Ok, we're having a big Midwest meet in St. Louis, which will consist of CB7tuner.com, stl-imports.com, stl-hondas.com, and a few other local forums, along with any friends of yours that you invite.

Here's the idea:

Have the main meet on Saturday, but anyone that comes earlier Friday night, we can take out to Midnight Madness at the race track. The meet Saturday is going to take place at Babler State Park, and we will meet up, BBQ, hang out, take pics around lunch time. Then, we will take people to Chesterfield valley for another photo-op and dinner (there are many restaurants in the area). Next, we will cruise down to the riverfront near the arch, and hang out for awhile, until we drive down to Arnold, MO for Moonlight Mayhem at Speed and Sound STL (Its a small car show/gathering, and full service shop with dyno, etc.)

This is the meet spot at the park:

There is a very large parking lot, picnic benches, bathrooms nearby, BBQ grills, and a large, open field.

Anyone is invited on the named forums.
    DO NOT post this meet on honda-tech or any other forums. Any other people that come to this meet that aren't part of one of those sites should be there by personal invite only. In otherwords, don't invite all of honda-tech, but its cool to have your friend with a M3 or Mustang or something show up.

CB7's will all park separate though because I know alot of you don't like being showed up by B18 hatches and such.

RULES:
    -Absolutely NO douchebaggery allowed. We will not tolerate people; doing burnouts, drifting, and/or powersliding; revving the piss out of their cars at everyone and/or everything; passing on a shoulder, one lane, or two lane road.

-Respect other peoples belongings. Do not touch other peoples vehicles without permission.

-NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE MEET

-Please clean up after yourself which means no littering.

***If you break one or more of these rules, you will be asked to leave and promptly be made fun of by the entire board, and the authorities will be notified***

Any questions or if I missed something, ask me. Check this original post periodically. It will eventually be updated with a map and some other stuff.
    Last edited by mndude07; 05-01-2010, 05:10 PM.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

huge maybe for me....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

bumpin' this thread. C'mon everyone, it'll be a good time, well worth the drive out here!

Comment

I wanna lower my car by then. but i don't think it's possible

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
          Eh, so what...you should come anyways.

A meet isn't just about having your own car being done or looking its best. If that were the case, meets wouldn't happen.

Comment

I am in of course. bump it up for the midwest!
            www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

I just got my entire bottom end back from bisimoto. I'd love to shoot for this meet but I don't know if I can get the car built and tuned in time. Staying positive though. I have everything, all I have to do is build it. LOL

Oh and I've been to babler state park before. It's REALLY great. Very summery.
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                    I just got my entire bottom end back from bisimoto. I'd love to shoot for this meet but I don't know if I can get the car built and tuned in time. Staying positive though. I have everything, all I have to do is build it. LOL

Oh and I've been to babler state park before. It's REALLY great. Very summery.
                    Even if you don't have the car done, you should still come out and hang out...but I'd like to see it running lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
                      huge maybe for me....
                      Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                      Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                      I just got my entire bottom end back from bisimoto. I'd love to shoot for this meet but I don't know if I can get the car built and tuned in time. Staying positive though. I have everything, all I have to do is build it.
                      Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                      I'd like to see it running lol.
                      EXACTLY why i say it should've been in July or maybe even later. Because of this earlier date, a good number of, what i consider, "key" CB7tuners will not be able to make it to this meet. Either in person or in their cars.

Myself included. I know i said "i guess" in my MRT, but i just checked my work schedule and i have to work the 17th AND 18th.

I'll see what i can i do as far as trading someone a weekend, but if i cant, i cant.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        EXACTLY why i say it should've been in July or maybe even later. Because of this earlier date, a good number of, what i consider, "key" CB7tuners will not be able to make it to this meet. Either in person or in their cars.

Myself included. I know i said "i guess" in my MRT, but i just checked my work schedule and i have to work the 17th AND 18th.

I'll see what i can i do as far as trading someone a weekend, but if i cant, i cant.
                        There are other forums that had an equal say in the date Mike. Its not just all about cb7tuners. Maybe if the midwest people were more active, their vote would have more weight. Anyways, the actual main meet is the 19th so you can still come.
                        Friday the 18th is just Midnight madness

Comment

hmmm...interesting...
                          If I can find someone to come with me I'll come.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i'm in, and i'm going to bust ass to get my accord there but im not sure it will make it. i may just trailer the bitch up there if i have to! haha

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              Anyways, the actual main meet is the 19th so you can still come. Friday the 18th is just Midnight madness
                              I have to work that Saturday, that's what i meant. Sunday will be my only day off then it's back to work Monday.

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                              i'm in, and i'm going to bust ass to get my accord there but im not sure it will make it. i may just trailer the bitch up there if i have to! haha
                              That's what im talking about, lol.

I'll have my studs, lugs and ITRs on by then. Not sure about a drop though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X