Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rusty is back!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5840

I thought you were talking about the member, lol. Got confused for a sec. That thing is badass, simply put.

life is good.

Comment

I thought it say "Rusty is black!"... and I too thought you were referring to Val. That REALLY confused me!

That's awesome, though. I love that he keeps resurrecting that car. I'm not into the rusted car thing, but honestly, the story behind that one is cool (and it's done with taste... it actually fits the rat-rod concept that inspired it)

Comment

I also thought you were talking about the member "rusty"

But yea, I remember seeing that before. It's cool, no matter how much I despise German engineering. I think their engineers are allowed to drink on the job...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I really can't stand that car.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
            I like it because it was previously junk. He wrecked what was once a very nice e28, yanked it out of the junkyard, and made this rat-rod.

If he ruined a perfectly good e28 to make this thing, I'd HATE it... but I feel he's given life to an otherwise dead car. It's a zombie BMW! Well... now it has a Toyota engine...

Comment

i dont like those generations but i can appareciate the amount of work put into it. it has been through so many facelifts.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                x2. It's a bit sad. He actually turned out very decent stuff before this whole "stanceworks" thing started.

Now I think he does it all for the show.

Comment

Just found a perfect post that sums up my feelings 100 percent on another bmw site that he's posted this car on.

This is an e30 site. These threads are created to only stir up shit. If you like this sort of styling, then you are already a member of stanceworks, and you can see the car there.

Comment

I love that little bastard. I was so sad reading his post about the frame splitting. You could feel the emotion behind those words. I think it's a fantastic story. I think it's a fantastic car. I think that if any one of us wouldn't resurrect our cars that many times (granted we had the money) then we shouldn't call our selves enthusiasts. If you don't love your car enough to go the extra mile to keep it alive and with you as long as you live, you're just another motorist.

Just my .02, and I'm sure most disagree, but that's how I feel about it all.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i love this car haha !! and yes i know its story and its very touching. watch the youtube video on rusty. its full of win
                      Last edited by xkjnboix; 04-12-2010, 01:34 AM.
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

oh man. i love that genereation. idk. im not really into the newer BMW's. they look like shit to me. but the older ones give me a hard on, especially this one.

Comment

GOD! I've read everything I could on this car. It's just amazing. I hope he never get's rid of it. The guy is awesome, in a crazy kind of way
                          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

so he stuck a 1j in there? niiiice

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i wanna cut the hoses.....

Comment

Working...
                              X