Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Jackson Racing Supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson Racing Supercharger

HI kids ,

i am wonder about in vesting in a jacksonracing supercharger for my 90 accord with a jdm h22 swap, i was wondering if there is enough room between it and the firewall, from the pics from jackson racing, it doesn't look like there is alot of room, plus i don't know if i should get the one for the type sh or not. can someone help me out

the accord engine bay is a lil smaller than a prelude one... (different firewalls)

so there isnt enaugh room for the SC in a h22 accord

U can always win a few mm's by making custom enginemounts, placing the engine further in front, thus creating more room to fit the SC

So: go ahead and be the first

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

To make it fit, you have to modify the firewall quite a bit, and also do some customization of the fender well. You could move the engine around, but then you gotta worry about the axles and suspension lining up.

Comment

id say turbo would be a much better bet

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I agree. Go Turbo.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
            I agree. Go Turbo.
            hey man...u wouldnt a happen to stay over in the Oxon Hll area....did u use to stay over by Kennabec apartments???
            NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Yep! I sure did. My car used to get broken into on a regular. I had to leave that place. Are you living in that area?

Comment

A supercharger from VF Engineering looks like it could be rigged to workl...

http://www.vfengineering.com/ec-dec04.htm

Comment

yeah man, my mother use to stay over there, i use to see ur car faithful parked on the side...i use to think the same thing man
                  i use to say to myself, damn i know he hates having to park there.
                  then one day i came pass my mothers house and i never seen ur car again, thought u might have sold it.
                  i have a few buddys that still stay around there, one has a older accord (silver 89-88) with gray 17's, and another had a white one with just projectors, til he crashed it.
                  but yeah, i had just started to get into the cb7 thing when i started seeing ur car....always thought it was nice looking.... :thumbs up:
                  NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

o also sorry about jacking ur thread jskidude1
                    NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Thanks Again! i don't plan to sell it anytime soon. I'm doing alot of upgrades currently. Hope to be completed before the whether breaks. Hows your car running? Do you like the turbo?

Comment

im gona PM u, dont wanna hog this guys thread
                        NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

thanks for the advice, anybody know where i can get some cheap jun stage 3 cams for a h22 ?

Comment

Working...
                          X