USDM fogs vs. JDM fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USDM fogs vs. JDM fogs

yeah i know this topic has been covered many times, but i'm looking for the specific thread that has the PROFILE pics of both USDM and JDM 92-93 fogs showing their differences. i've searched and searched and haven't found it. maybe others here can help me out. so HELP! TIA!

btw, i hope this is posted in the correct forum. if not, i should watch this again.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

took quite a while to find... had to type in "fog*" into the search engine, and look at each thread that was likely, lol

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i want the lip off that half cut
      "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
      sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
      Did work for: jhoff_cb7
      Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Hey timmy! I butchered the shit out of my front bumper! Hahaha! I am officialy just going to start paying people to do my car work from now on. I'm just too friggin' lazy. As for the fog light differences, sorry I didn't have all the sets just laying around the room. I'm gettin' one more front end, and if I don't get it right this time, I'll sell the fogs to you.
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

thanks elliot! i found those pics but it's not exactly what i'm looking for. there was a thread here awhile back showing pics of the PROFILE comparison, meaning both USDM and JDM fogs in the profile position in the same pic. da well, thanks again.

btw, oliver, i can install them for you. it's cake. i have your bumper lenses for you as well.

oh and BSTEDCB7, 93accordex has that lip on his ride. ask him where to cop one. fyi: that's a pic of a wagon front clip. pretty cool i think!
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
            thanks elliot! i found those pics but it's not exactly what i'm looking for. there was a thread here awhile back showing pics of the PROFILE comparison, meaning both USDM and JDM fogs in the profile position in the same pic. da well, thanks again.
            damn, i thought that was the right one. i understand what you mean by profile comparison, but that's the only pic i can think of. guess i need to look some more...

Comment

timmy, i'm thinking that the 1st pic in that thread (which no longer works) is the one that you were looking for. i've searched and searched though pages of threads, and can't find the one you're referring too... but i remember it in my mind's eye, lol.

that pic was from an ebay auction i believe, and again, no longer works.

i suppose the easiest thing to do would be to have those who have the usdm fogs to take a profile pic, and those with the jdm fogs (f22 dohc) to take a profile pic- stack the pics on top of each other in photoshop, and you would have what you're looking for.

Comment

or I could post it
                Attached Files
                HSHO #3

Comment

DER IT IS!!! THANKS a bunch 93accordEX! much thanks also to you elliot. dang i love this board !
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I still can't believe Honda made that many changes between the years.

But I totally remembered that picture. From one of Kurobei's auctions, right?

Comment

thanks jason... i thought i was going crazy trying to find that pic, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        I still can't believe Honda made that many changes between the years.

But I totally remembered that picture. From one of Kurobei's auctions, right?
                        Yesireee...... Maybe I should make a better picture. That was so low quality. I'll make a new one with EDM,JDM,USDM put together
                        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

dayam EDM differs from the rest as well?! jeez. please do that kurobei.

btw, i just noticed that the wagon clip pictured doesn't look like it has JDM fogs. looking at the right foglamp, i don't see the curve. it looks more flat than contoured. correct me if i'm wrong.
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

New Picture 56k friendly....

All existing CB foglights except for 90-91 USDM and 92-93 EDM
                            I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                            707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                            "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

ooo thanks again kurobei, but something still bothers me. why are some foglights that claim to be jdm, and come from japan, still have the USDM curve? check out the pic of the wagon clip above and look closely at the right foglamp. it's more flat than contoured. also from an ebay auction before, the attached pics claim to be off of a cb3 accord si. they look like USDM fogs to me but the bumper lights obviously aren't.

also, i've heard that the jdm fogs don't need nor come with the rubber liner. is this true? if so, then this answers my question that the wagon clip pic does indeed have usdm fogs, and some jdm cars have usdm fogs, as pointed out in the above pic.

sorry if this is confusing. i just want to get the true facts straight.
                              Last edited by timmy0tool; 10-26-2004, 03:52 AM.
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X