Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Yello all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yello all...

Hey there.

Just your friendly Canadian here. Seeing as I can't post in the April 19th Spring Meet thread, I guess I have to start here until I hit 30...lol

Anyone from the meet please feel free to drop me a line and say Hi. It was awesome to have met you all and couldn't have hoped for a better weekend.

OH! Well kinda...

Ravi got pulled over at the border back to B.C....LMAO

It didn't take too long to wait for him, only 15-20 mins.

I told him to tell the border dude that he was Fijian but NOOOO he didnt't listen...lol

( He really is Fijian so thats not a racial slur...lol )

You just wait for the drive we're thinking of doing up here.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Taurians' Ryde; 04-23-2008, 02:57 AM. Reason: title change

Sup adam? Pinkster here,
    So the fijian guy was pulled over? LOL!
    did he get a ticket?

Comment

Yello

Hey there...

Ya they made Ravi go inside. I guess he had VIN's on a pad in his car. He does volunteer work for the Vancouver Police.

It was pretty funny.

Comment

rofl! That is funny!

Comment

What's up my friendly Canadian, how's the weather out West?

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

^^
            Probably raining LOL>

Comment

IT'S CLOUDY THANKYOU !!!...lol

Well my gas light finally came on at 600 km.

Not too bad.

I need to get rotors now. Fronts are kinda weeble wobbly now. I blame Zach for making me go so fast to keep up to him.... oh wait....

lol

Comment

Shut up. lol
                we had to go slow, we were getting this like...Rubbin noise or something...
                If I remember correctly though, On the way home I was flyin....:P

Comment

Yello

lol

Now that you mention it. You pulled off a ramp ( had a pee break appearently, whom pee'ed I didnt bother to ask. ) and still caught up to me....lol Ravi was going about 150+ in some spots but I stayed around 120ish ( km/h you dillhole...lol )

It was amazingly fast to get back up to the border though.

Oh hey mozzandherb.....how did you hear of me or just doing yur duty as a moderator..lol ? Nevertheless... at least you can out drink Zach with Canadian Beer...lol

mozzandherb ----1
                  zach ------------0

Maybe a friend of Zachs' no doubt...lol.. but yur all the way out in Ontario from what your info says ?

Ya Im shopping for cross drills for the front and rear. Looks like I can get them locally for $56 for each front and I need to track down the rears still.

I also bought the remote oil fliter relocation kit awhile ago but the adpater to the car needs tweeking. They didn't drill the shaft threading deep enough and it wont seal to the car. I have to get it drilled deeper.

( and then find a place to mount it )

I'll post pics when its done.
                  Last edited by Taurians' Ryde; 04-27-2008, 06:33 AM.

Comment

I want to see that! Oil filter kits are cool...Also, U ever plan on lowering that car?
                    I would look pretty cool, lowered on the Acura wheels....

Comment

Originally posted by Taurians' Ryde
                      lol

Now that you mention it. You pulled off a ramp ( had a pee break appearently, whom pee'ed I didnt bother to ask. ) and still caught up to me....lol Ravi was going about 150+ in some spots but I stayed around 120ish ( km/h you dillhole...lol )

It was amazingly fast to get back up to the border though.

Oh hey mozzandherb.....how did you hear of me or just doing yur duty as a moderator..lol ? Nevertheless... at least you can out drink Zach with Canadian Beer...lol

mozzandherb ----1
                      zach ------------0

Maybe a friend of Zachs' no doubt...lol.. but yur all the way out in Ontario from what your info says ?

Ya Im shopping for cross drills for the front and rear. Looks like I can get them locally for $56 for each front and I need to track down the rears still.

I also bought the remote oil fliter relocation kit awhile ago but the adpater to the car needs tweeking. They didn't drill the shaft threading deep enough and it wont seal to the car. I have to get it drilled deeper.

( and then find a place to mount it )

I'll post pics when its done.
                      Just saying what's up to my fellow Canadians and I doubt I can outdrink anyone here, maybe back in the day, but I stopped drinking a while ago. I'll have a beer here and there, but my beer bonging days are over

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

This Just In

Myello.

I had some days off so I took off my windshield wipers and painted them. I got the spray paint from Canadian Tire up here that when you buy replacement OEM paint it USUALLY matches. Ya, it didn't. No lil metal flakes or pearl at all. Oh well...I guess glossy black isn't too bad. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I so want to paint all the chrome on the car high gloss black. I'm probably painting the insides of the Acura rims black.

Ya Zach, lowering would be sweet, only like 1.6 maybe with Intrax Springs. I'd want to get replacement struts and shocks though. (kinda have to) I think I'll put on front and rears cross drills and paint that rear disc cover before I do the suspension. I'm also thinking about doing a H23 intake / Throt Body swap too. Looks pretty straight forward. I dont think the H22 will swap. I need to read more about it.

Oh...

Wanna see something..uhm...interesting...I haven't decided if I like it or not...The premise of its good...

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/index.html

Comment

I wouldn't but that man, but if you do you have to have your car tuned and for the amount of power that thing will give you, having your car tuned for that is kind of a waster of money, unless you were going to have your car tuned anyway.

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22

Comment

1.6"? awww....lol..
                            E-Rams are ghey...and an H22 will swap in easy...Just grab a jumper harness and a
                            VTEc Ecu...eezay//

Comment

hey wassup welcome i still havent been to canada lol ive been wanting to go to a meet for so long lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                              1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread
                              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
                              X