EARTHQUAKE: Southern IL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EARTHQUAKE: Southern IL.

Just turned on the beginning of the morning news. Apparently there was a 5.4 earthquake, this morning at 04:36:56 AM at epicenter .

USGS Latest Earthquake information Big red box in southern IL

12 km (7 miles) E (90°) from West Salem, IL
    13 km (8 miles) NE (53°) from Bone Gap, IL
    14 km (9 miles) W (266°) from Allendale, IL
    36 km (22 miles) WSW (241°) from Vincennes, IN
    67 km (41 miles) NNW (335°) from Evansville, IN
    206 km (128 miles) E (93°) from St. Louis, MO

LOL I thought I was crazy this morning, I was like NAW it can't be a earthquake.

wat?

Comment

they are sayin it was felt in Cincinnati. man, i wish i wasn't passed out like a rock. i got on here JUST to post this, but i was beat to it.

Comment

wow... that is crazy... there was a small one here in cuba a few weeks ago.... I was in afghanistan for one also... That one was for like 5 mins... It didnt feel good at all...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

yeah my dad just told me it was felt in memphis ... there is a fault line that runs throught the area it just hasnt been an issue since the 1800s when a massive one shook the TN area

Comment

I had no idea about that until I watched the news before work this morning...

They were saying the quake was felt down here (Tennessee/Georgia border).

But, then again I slept through a tornado... so, I'm not suprised I didn't wake up.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

My house was creaking and popping around that time this morning. Sounded like someone was breaking in. Then it stopped and I didnt think anything of it until I turned on the news.

Comment

Yea it's funny, everyone I talk to didn't feel it. Everyone just read about it on the news or heard about it.

Comment

I probably wouldnt have noticed it if I had not already been awake... I heard it more then felt it. Everyone else in the house slept through it.

Comment

i heard about it when i got to school
                    didnt feel it at alll

Comment

yeah i heard about it i also watched this thing about the massive earth quake they referenced, it was soo bad it made the mississippi river run the opposite way for like 3 hours!

Comment

there was also an earth quake near central texas,

Comment

FUCK a earthquake.

Comment

Working...
                          X