No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im repaintin the whole car and painting over the moldings. The mirrors are going to be left black to flow with the window tint and the taillights will be color matched on the extra bezels it came with. If I dont like the look of the color matched lights, then I'll go back to carbon fiber or possibly some red/clears. Here's a pic of the tails carbon fiber:

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i wanted to get some tyc lights like that but i couldn;t see my self shellin' out 140 for 'em. i'm too broke for that right now
      there's a guy on cardomain that has those painted to match his car on a 4th gen and it looks real good
      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

I edited the post with new bodykit pics. Check em out, lemme know what you guys think. Thanks again everyone.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq

Comment

I have a 90 EX w/Seattle silver as well....just wondering what interior you have going on? I have that nasty burgundy crap & it urks me.

I was thinking of repainting my car like a solaris silver & gunmetals rims, etc. What you think?

Your car looks tight for that color, if you redid the interior it'd prolly flow better....that burgundy would definitely ruin the effect.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Yea, a silver would look very nice. I wanted to do a WRX silver myself, but I didnt have enough money to do under the hood and jambs etc.
            Unfortunately, I have the ugly Burgandy color....its so.....early 90's, haha. Yea, my seats are faded so I put some black and grey seat covers on it for now(front and rear). I really want to repaint the interior, not sure what color though, suggestions are welcome. And plus that means I have to redo everything in there, including seat belts...dunno how thats gonna go. But I stayed stock color so it could match the stock interior. Thanks for the compliment though, I also think it looks good for it being a stock color. I am very happy with the results.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

I would not paint your seats, if that is what you meant. I'd reupholster them, especially in the desert heat where u live.

Painted the interior plastic, yea that's a different story. That's cool, I'd use Krylon products only. I have talked & seen a few peeps redo their interiors and that is what they used.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Haha, thanks for bringin my thread back to life

No, if Im gonna redo my seats, I will definately reuphulster them. As for the interior pieces, I like them black. I'll probably buy a whole new interior though...Im lookin to get either grey or beige seats, dash, door panels, and carpet.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

hey how did you do those tail lights they are badass
                  If at first you dont succeed destroy any evidence you ever tried

Comment

lol thanks for reviving my dead ass thread. Those lights are made by TYC, and they come with a carbon fiber bezel, and a black one that you can paint. Just shoot the lights when u shoot the car, and there ya go man. Im lookin for some red/clears now though, just so i can clean up the car a little....

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq

Comment

very sick.... great job

1966 Chevy Nova
                      1974 Super Beetle
                      2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                      2004 Honda Element
                      2004 Honda Ruckus
                      2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                      www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

thanks man, the paint job aint all that great tho. The entire car looks like it has orange peel, so i have to do my best to make it last and look good. Oh well, i got my moneys worth, definatley a good job for cruisin/dail drivin, but its no car show job. Ah well, maybe after I drop my motor, I will redo the outside, who knows

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

congrats on the super street article
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

congrats on the super street... do they give out anything and what month is it in?

1966 Chevy Nova
                            1974 Super Beetle
                            2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                            2004 Honda Element
                            2004 Honda Ruckus
                            2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                            www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

congrats man! I was wondering what month also...
                              OS^e
                              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thanks guys, I didnt think that the little 4x4 square picture would get me props. But thanks guys. This month, im thinkin October...I havent even seen it...damn this small town where I go to school! Oh well, they didnt even notify me, so I dont think I recieve anything haha.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                                X