CLEAN cb7 and cb9 on stickydiljoe.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
    How difficult is it to import left-hand drives into Japan? That wagon is a LHD.

I especially like the matte silver wheels with the black gloss paint on the wagon. I also like the blue on the sedan; seems to change hue slightly with the angle.
    LHD and RHD were available in the home market.

Comment

It's funny... with all of Japan's automotive restrictions, they still seem to have no problem with LHD vehicles on their RHD roads.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
        Whats up with the chick wearing a face mask in the first pic? Fashionable? Preventive? I wonder what the deal is there.....
        It's a pretty common thing to do over there, whether she has a cold, or there is a cold bug going around.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

asian people do it here all the time as well. maybe he hasn't seen an asian?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            It's funny... with all of Japan's automotive restrictions, they still seem to have no problem with LHD vehicles on their RHD roads.
            Japan just seems a bit backwards to me at times...

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              asian people do it here all the time as well. maybe he hasn't seen an asian?
              Lol

CALI LIFE STYLE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                Stickydiljoe (an old member of cb7tuner) posted some coverage of Stancenation's Japan G Edition meet. There were a few accords so far...

Pretty clean set up...

and then this wagon was posted as well...

Japan is definitely doing things right... rare parts, tasteful set ups...

The different United States plates throw me off, but its just like the guys over here in the States that use JDM plates.

Love that Missouri plate though
                The CB7 Collector.
                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Its not uncommon, I've sold US plates to muscle car guys in Europe. Everybody loves the USA....
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                  X