CLEAN cb7 and cb9 on stickydiljoe.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLEAN cb7 and cb9 on stickydiljoe.com

Stickydiljoe (an old member of cb7tuner) posted some coverage of Stancenation's Japan G Edition meet. There were a few accords so far...

Pretty clean set up...

and then this wagon was posted as well...

Japan is definitely doing things right... rare parts, tasteful set ups...

The different United States plates throw me off, but its just like the guys over here in the States that use JDM plates.

its kinda funny we want there stuff and they want ours

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

^so true! Both cars are very well done. I really like that fr. strut bar w/ the turnbuckle on the CB9.

Comment

Originally posted by TracieS View Post
        its kinda funny we want there stuff and they want ours
        So true. Is it just me or do they both have usdm two piece headlights?

Comment

We've been doing it wrong all along. We don't need to pay hundreds for JDM headlights. We just need to find someone in Japan to trade ours for theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            We've been doing it wrong all along. We don't need to pay hundreds for JDM headlights. We just need to find someone in Japan to trade ours for theirs!

Exactly...and of course yours truly, is in the proceed of doing such!
            RETIRED...

Comment

Trev!
              Do you still have a CB? What are you rolling around in now?

Comment

The sedan has a '94-'95 Legend coupe lip on it.

The wagon also has the bulkiest side moldings I've ever seen! I'm sure they're just USDM but dang they look huge! It also looks like they've filled the intersection light holes.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Trev!
                  Do you still have a CB? What are you rolling around in now?
                  Hey Mike...

I'm done with CB. My 15 y/o son wants a cb...I sold ALL the cars I had/was Pimpin in...

Now in a 99 Acura CL 2.3 5 speed and I love it.

Plan is to VIP it.
                  RETIRED...

Comment

That sedan makes me wish I had decided to go K-series before I had the engine bay painted.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Its funny while I was deployed in Japan. I did not see one cb3 or cb9.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

that rear wheel on the wagon needs to poke moar.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

so what it looks like to me is that my car is what japanese tuners like which is usdm parts. so in all actuality my car is more JDM approved that the jdm wannabes? correct? lol they like our headlights cuz thier made of glass and not cheap ass platic haha

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

How difficult is it to import left-hand drives into Japan? That wagon is a LHD.

I especially like the matte silver wheels with the black gloss paint on the wagon. I also like the blue on the sedan; seems to change hue slightly with the angle.

Comment

Whats up with the chick wearing a face mask in the first pic? Fashionable? Preventive? I wonder what the deal is there.....
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X