Sedan and coupe spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedan and coupe spoilers

Are sedan and coupe spoilers interchangeable? I found a duckbill spoiler for our cb7's but it says only for coupes. I thought that the trunk lids were the same width.

They should be the same. You sure its for the deck lid and not the rear of the roof? If it is made to go above the rear windshield then the measurments would be different.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yeah, the trunklids are 100% identical in shape. Some manufacturers are unaware, so they play it safe.
      As islandhopper said, if it's a rear window visor or spoiler, that will definitely matter between coupe and sedan. The shapes are different, if only slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Yeah, the trunklids are 100% identical in shape. Some manufacturers are unaware, so they play it safe.
        As islandhopper said, if it's a rear window visor or spoiler, that will definitely matter between coupe and sedan. The shapes are different, if only slightly.
        Yeah it's for sure for the trunk lid.. I'm still up in the air about it... If i do get it I'll make sure i get lots of pics....thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Working...
        X