805/818 weekly Tuesday car meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

805/818 weekly Tuesday car meet

This is open to anyone with a car, truck, motorcycle (the more the better). There has been a few cb7s along with mine that go to the meet. The most cb7s at the meet was 6 or so... even had a few members from the Swift Car Club (not everyone's style, but they have a few accords in their crew) and even a few fellow cb7tuners. I want to get more accord owners out there. Please feel free to share this on other forums and tell all of your friends.

WKLY CAR MEET
    Every Tuesday
    9pm - 12am
    2751 Tapo Canyon Rd.
    Simi Valley, CA

Photos from previous meets

All different types of cars come to this meet. Whether you like function over form, or form over function; you will be able to find something you like. Once again, ANYONE is welcome.

Shitz ..that is near enough for me to go! I live in Reseda and hate the long drives to someplace in O.C. ville. I can bring my wagon! Count me 100% in!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
      Shitz ..that is near enough for me to go! I live in Reseda and hate the long drives to someplace in O.C. ville. I can bring my wagon! Count me 100% in!
      Awesome! Feel free to bring any friends. Everyone is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
        Awesome! Feel free to bring any friends. Everyone is welcome.
        I told Oso CB7 , he may bring his..

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Went to the meet....Ok it's NOT a Accord meet and it's Not a Honda meet. But they did have a lot of cars there for my looking pleasure. Even though I am into the Honda's of the 1990 -97. Most of my teen life I went to muscle car shows. A few too loud cars that will draw cops if they don't "pipe" it down. Overall good people I talked to and they did like the ONLY wagon there...mine. I will do another Tuesday...I hope more CB7's show up and maybe another wagon. It's not as far as you may think and there are parts of the 118 to let the car move. Location is opposite of off ramp so it's super simple to find.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

SilverShadow's clean wagon

My car from a previous meet.

The SOxPROPER crew filled up one of the 8-9 rows of cars. The Meet easily gets 50-100 cars.

I would really like to get more cb7 owners out there. Its a good meet. No revving, no burnouts, no loud music. We report those that do. We never have an issue with cops. They do drive through, but they never stop or ask us to leave. Please come out to this meet. We have several photographers and a lot of nice people. Not your usual meet where everyone hangs out in their own groups.

Comment

He is absolutely right! I'm 58 and usually feel out of place at meets...not this one..yes need more CB7's to come out! Plenty of room to park and no hassles by anyone. The fun thing is the diversity of the cars. It's an appreciation of all cars that not only go VAR..Rooom, but look great too!
              Missed a few Tuesdays due to out on dinner dates or other commitments, but will try to hit it up again.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Anyone down to come out tomorrow night???

Comment

Maybe

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                  X