Mayberry : 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    Thats awesome. I actually sold the the 35R from the AMS kit and got a precision turbo 5857 for better spool and mid-range torque. I'd love to have AMS tune the car, but I can't get the time off of work to do so. I'll be driving this car all day, everyday, 365 days a year. It will be a daily driver, I haul groceries, my dog, and my son. Anyhow, I hope to make around 500-550 hp/torque. I also switched up a few select parts.

TRE is great, but Shep could get me in and out a lot quicker. He just better suited my time line.

Are you over on EvoM at all? I know the mods are kind of goofy over there, but highboostforum is where it's at, if you don't mind all the Buschur nutriders.

HAHAHAHA I love that! I'm not on EVOM but my drivers are. They go on there and post updates on races and videos and bio's all the time. Well I'm glad to see that you are building the car the right way and I hope you find a good tuner in the area. I love those EVO's but some of the people who own them can really drive me crazy. You have probably met the people I am refering to, the ones who's mom and dad bought the car for them and they go around bringing and driving around like idiots, so it makes me happy to see someone who is building their EVO the right way, rarely do you find that.

I love TRE but I do know what you mean about the time line issue. But he is one of the best guys I have met, nice guy, just insanely busy!

At my old shop we used to put on a lot of Borg Warner turbo's and I really like them. If you ever need any help or anything PM me sometime and I will do what I can for you. Also my friend owns a fabriacation shop that makes 2.5 inch Brake Duct Kits and one piece intercooler pipes for the EVO. He owns one so he has made tons of parts for them, if you need anything, let me know.
    1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

Are you over on EvoM at all?
      Heh evom. I forgot about that place. My brother is a member there but he dosent post much anymore. he just sells stuff. Hes adamj39

Comment

this is dope man! love that u are going all in on it.... cant wait to see what this does when u are done.

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          this is dope man! love that u are going all in on it.... cant wait to see what this does when u are done.
          I still need to put wheels back on and clean her up, but she's up and running. I should be fully tuned with some new dyno numbers by next weekend. It's been a long time coming.

Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

sick setup man! it came together well, good work!

im eager to see the numbers!!

EDIT: wait... what happned to the full race manifold and BBK stock frame turbo? i woulda snagged that!

EDIT#2: nvmnd. you traded. LOL

-Sean
            Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-28-2010, 12:50 AM.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              sick setup man! it came together well, good work!

im eager to see the numbers!!

EDIT: wait... what happned to the full race manifold and BBK stock frame turbo? i woulda snagged that!

EDIT#2: nvmnd. you traded. LOL

-Sean
              I can barely wait to see numbers. The guy I traded is actually from Norcal. He has an evo that looks just like yours. haha.

Comment

I don't get any love around here anymore?

Comment

get rid of the maf man...seriously

tuned a evo8 last weekend. 42r/ams package..(head/block/goodies)..

30psi it laid down 701awhp and 586wtq.. still room to grow.. so have fun goodsir..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Looks slow.

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                      get rid of the maf man...seriously

tuned a evo8 last weekend. 42r/ams package..(head/block/goodies)..

30psi it laid down 701awhp and 586wtq.. still room to grow.. so have fun goodsir..
                      I'm going speed density in another week or so when I finally hit the dyno. I just had my tuner build my basemap around the MAP for the ease of breaking it in. I have a 4" intake with a recirc tube for the bov going on when the time comes.

Mike, it's very slow.

Comment

Mike, it's very slow.
                        Yeah...might as well mount it on 4 donuts...no need for those 18x9's.

Comment

God I hate evos.

:P

Im excited dude. Looks very good.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I'm in love with your car, I need to get rid of my pos g6 and get one of these lol
                            Looking for a new cb7

Comment

Originally posted by boostjunkie369 View Post
                              I'm in love with your car, I need to get rid of my pos g6 and get one of these lol
                              I think that sounds like a great idea. lol

Comment

Yum yum. I like this Evo.

Comment

Working...
                                X