ThatOneAccord : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThatOneAccord : 1993 Accord LX

Picked up this wonderfully glorious 93 accord with a knocking engine, threw a rod 15 minutes after purchase lol sill ran and idled fine (using fine loosely) She even drives lol. I call her Prada I think she's a diamond in the rough. anyways here she is. Took these with a crappy blackberry storm

ENGINE / EXHAUST:
    F22a1

WHEELS / SUSPENSION:
    Stock

BRAKES:
    Stock

EXTERIOR:
    OEM Mud flaps
    1 9091 headlight
    9091 bumper
    9091 right fender
    9091 Corner lights

INTERIOR:
    Stock

Clear coat is peeling and some nasty body damage

Early Stages of the dreaded cancer

PO was a frikkin idiot and siliconed the mirror to the housing

No Tunes YO!

Class of 2013 Graduate and my buddy Domo Kun!

Everything is there, need a cig lighter support tho

Keep a driving buddy on deck 24/7 lol

FUTURE PLANS
    * = Contemplating
    Color RED = Purchased

F22 replaced with another F22a1
    H22 swap (within near future)
    OBX twin loop exhaust
    F&F Type 2 coilovers
    paint/rust repair
    vinyl wrap hood woodgrain
    plastidip roof (white)
    Enkei 92s 15x7 4.114.3 +25mm
    9091 Grille
    9091 Corner lights

9091 Head Light
    JDM 1pc healights w/ chrome trim
    All red tails *
    OEM am/fm radio w/ cassette deck
    Infinity gold speakers all the way around
    deep clean interior w/ seats out
    Black floor matts (hope to find an OEM set)
    convert OEM headliner to floral print headliner *
    Amber dash clock
    blackhoused headlights *
    EDM headlight washers
    Coupe window visors
    Rear window spoiler/visor
    OEM Flushie replica
    Sideview mirrors wrapped in vinyl checker print
    9091 fog lights
    rear fog light
    Map Lights
    Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 03-02-2014, 06:55 PM.

looks like a good start. sucks about the motor though.
    you can fix most of the issues . your rust looks like its just starting so i would try and tackle it before it gets out of hand. good luck with your cb.Cant wait to see your updates!

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
      looks like a good start. sucks about the motor though.
      you can fix most of the issues . your rust looks like its just starting so i would try and tackle it before it gets out of hand. good luck with your cb.Cant wait to see your updates!
      Yea man when I saw the ad and the way the car was priced, $600 I knew what I was stepping into enginewise. So since it was knocking, first thing that came into mind was H22 lol. The rust is very light so I'm gonna sand it down and whatnot. But I've got these 2 nasty dents by my trunk (pictured) and have no clue how to remove them lol

Comment

Good start. Not bad for the price. About the two dents, remove the driver side tail light and the trunk carpet cover. Then take a small rubber mallot and slightly hammer out the two dents. Don't worry the rubber mallot will not dent as you hammer. Good Luck....

Comment

Looks like an awesome platform to start with, you could totally flip it and make it awesome-er!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Love the green. Anyone else notice the sedan trunk? Looks like it was born there.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by crazyl69 View Post
              Good start. Not bad for the price. About the two dents, remove the driver side tail light and the trunk carpet cover. Then take a small rubber mallot and slightly hammer out the two dents. Don't worry the rubber mallot will not dent as you hammer. Good Luck....
              Thanks man, i thought i was going to have to replace that quarter panel just to get that fixed

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Looks like an awesome platform to start with, you could totally flip it and make it awesome-er!!
                haha thanks yea man you see my future plans? Already got the engine lined up and the wheels. Oh dude i see you all the time on instagram! Follow me lol simba_thegreatest

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Love the green. Anyone else notice the sedan trunk? Looks like it was born there.
                  What? that's the trunk that came with the car. I have a 93 but the asshat before me was in a slight fender bender and replaced the bumper and right front fender with one from a 9091 accord, and also my right headlight. If you look closely in some of the pictures you can see the difference with the fender. It doesn't have the pinstripe and its a darker green.

EDIT: nevermind...i did a little search. This lowkey pissed me off. Everyone in my family mainly my mom says my car was "pieced" together. But it does look a lot better than the coupe trunk. I'm a bit more familiar with 9091 accord seeing as how I owned a 91 coupe before I bought my cavalier. Anyways I thought it was original because my key unlocks the trunk as well as starting and unlocking the car and what not. But it doesn't unlock my rear seats. I thought maybe I needed the valet or master key for that. That's how it was in our 5th gen coupe anyway. Oh well...makes me wonder what else doesn't "belong" on my car.
                  Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 08-04-2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Came outside the other day to see this shit. Highly pissed. Ordered a new window from a 91 coupe. Same tint and latch as the original.

Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 09-29-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Got a little bored today since I'm waiting on my next check to pick up my H22, I decided to paint some eyelids on my car.

I'm a big fan of the "sleepy eye" look on the CBs so I used some washable paint and got to it. It dried with a matte finish.

Excuse the gap and slight difference in the lights. I have a 9091 light and a 9293 light with 9293 corner lenses.

This eye lid came out PERFECT. 9293 headlight, 9293 corner lens

This eyelid, not so much. The corner lens is missing it's cover and it's paired with a 9091 headlight. Horrible fitment between the two. Can't wait to replace them with JDM 1 pieces

Comment

That's messed up of someone to shatter your outer window. It has happen to me but thank god I had an extra one saved inside my garage. But one of the clips broke; so now its time to visit the junkyard tomorrow.

Lol @ at the giant bear.
                        MY MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Yea I was pissed when it happened. It happened to be some kids on my street who did it. I was so confused on how to remove the window and install a new one but it's easy lol. 4 screws and you're done. I might make a DIY if there isn't one up already.

Comment

SO just a little update. I'll be going to university in January and i KINDA need a car. So I've decided to put off my H22 swap for about a year. I found an F22a1 today so tuesday hopefully I'll make the purchase and swap that in.

Comment

Hey I saw this on Craigslist you live in the DFW area? We got an accord page on Facebook rounding up all the accord owners in the area.
                              93 Honda Accord Lx
                              Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Working...
                              X