Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 LX coupe two tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 LX coupe two tone

this is my baby from almost start to fairly current. it was completely stock when i got it. i've repainted same colors since these pics cuz i got backed into and it cracked the bumper as you may notice in some of the pics. did all the work myself. paint, body work, everything. let me know what you think. if you have a negative comment plz don't be to harsh. haha. thanks.

this is before i painted the bumper after fixing it.
    the interior isn't going to stay this way. i changed my mind on it. haha.
    fairly stock motor. all it has is aem cold air, pacesetter header, and exhaust.

Not a fan of the kit or any kit really nor the painted interior or headlights.But to each their own.Props for you doing the work though man!

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I like those rotas you had on it man

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

different, any future plans?

Comment

I respect your work and love, but she's a little... outgoing for my tastes. Nice work though, don't get me wrong; I'm just not a fan of the super aggressive kits on nearly stock automatic cars, but I can always respect the work and love a man puts into his ride. I like the two tone, the colors are nice and it looks like you do good work. (That interior though; sorry, but I'm glad you changed your mind. )
          Just a heads up - that brown dash only came in the 90-91 cappucino brown Accords, so if you decide you hate the brown, you might want to consider swapping for black or whatever you like better, and then sell that one; they're a bitch to find in the jy and someone might be looking for one. Same for the rest of the interior vinyl, Type F coupe interiors are a bastard to find, trust me, I'm always looking. . And I'm only 99% positive, but that sure doesn't look like a Pacesetter header in the engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
            I respect your work and love, but she's a little... outgoing for my tastes. Nice work though, don't get me wrong; I'm just not a fan of the super aggressive kits on nearly stock automatic cars, but I can always respect the work and love a man puts into his ride. I like the two tone, the colors are nice and it looks like you do good work. (That interior though; sorry, but I'm glad you changed your mind. )
            Just a heads up - that brown dash only came in the 90-91 cappucino brown Accords, so if you decide you hate the brown, you might want to consider swapping for black or whatever you like better, and then sell that one; they're a bitch to find in the jy and someone might be looking for one. Same for the rest of the interior vinyl, Type F coupe interiors are a bastard to find, trust me, I'm always looking. . And I'm only 99% positive, but that sure doesn't look like a Pacesetter header in the engine bay.

i'm actually gonnna have a carbon dash made. and no those aren't the pacesetter. those are the stocks. haha. the picks are a lil old. don't have everything shown. thanks for letting me know bout the dash though. didn't know they were hard to find. i got a lot more plans for the car so it'll be far from stock once i'm done. i'm def going for way out there. haha. i'm trying to be as unique as i can if you guys couldn't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              I like those rotas you had on it man
              the rotas i originally had started to crack so i traded them for the newer bronze ones. i'm tryin to figure out what company they actually are. they just say ff7 on em. i've seen a couple styles like em. i wish the rotas hadn't started to crack. they were pretty good lookin. oh well
              Last edited by swrkingpin; 12-25-2010, 05:03 AM.

Comment

lol looks like it could be a boise state univ. mascot.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

whats the wheel and tire sizes, its perfect!
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thats clean bro but you know what would make it look cleaner, Paint the black trim the same color. Thats a lil detail that really makes a big difference, make it look smooth, and sprray it that color blue.

But over all looks clean

Comment

That interior has got to go lol

pudding brown with bright blue/red paint?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

Reminds me of captain america.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I always thought two-tone looked nice on cb7s. Glad to see the amount of work put into the car, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

it is going to go. the brown was the stock color and i painted some of the panels orange (not red) and blue to see if i liked it but changed my mind on it. pretty much everything is going to be made of carbon fiber.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              i got a brown dash too???

Comment

Working...
                              X