No announcement yet.

acefighter028 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect to you see you at the next mini meet we have Matt CB is good looking Keep it up!

PS
    If you need parts shoot me a holler!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      I expect to you see you at the next mini meet we have Matt CB is good looking Keep it up!

PS
      If you need parts shoot me a holler!!!!
      Oh, definitely! if i knew were and when. and i will give you a shout if i need anything. might need help with rust if your willing to help me out there. but thanks bro. cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
        Oh, definitely! if i knew were and when. and i will give you a shout if i need anything. might need help with rust if your willing to help me out there. but thanks bro. cheers.
        Well kick ass then I will PM you my number then I got some connections if you need them . And also thanks for the add on FB too
        The CB7 Collector.
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          Well kick ass then I will PM you my number then I got some connections if you need them . And also thanks for the add on FB too
          Cool, thanks man! and no problem.

Comment

KC meet

Happy Gilmore in these pics. I forget who the others account names are. Ill add your name if ya tell me.
            Last edited by acefighter028; 11-26-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

A meet? No one told me!

ace, car looks good. Ive got parts, too. Not many, but a few. LMK what you're looking for and ill see if i have it.

Otherwise, keep it up. Good to see pics of CBs at places i know, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                A meet? No one told me!

ace, car looks good. Ive got parts, too. Not many, but a few. LMK what you're looking for and ill see if i have it.

Otherwise, keep it up. Good to see pics of CBs at places i know, lol.
                PM me your number and ill tell ya next time we meet

I am just looking for an H22. right now im gonna get a glasspack from a friend and a rice can exhaust from Orilleys (lol) just for the lols. If you have any headers or new tires that would be cool haha

Comment

Integra headrests

Lady at the junkyard just told me to walk out with them. Good thing because im broke lol
                  Last edited by acefighter028; 11-26-2010, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Now I see that rust you were talking about. That's a toss-up for me. Outer rust isnt bad at all but that stuff on the under side....i dont know. Like I said, unless it's eating away at the frame or somehow effecting driveability or safety, i wouldnt worry too much about it now. You're talking about spending ALOT of money on just rust alone.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Now I see that rust you were talking about. That's a toss-up for me. Outer rust isnt bad at all but that stuff on the under side....i dont know. Like I said, unless it's eating away at the frame or somehow effecting driveability or safety, i wouldnt worry too much about it now. You're talking about spending ALOT of money on just rust alone.
                      Its not compromising structural integrity but i just don't think its really smart to just forget about rust. Ive already talked to a friend with a body shop about fixing the outer and inner rust it for 2-3K and sanding down the entire car and spraying it primer. they will also do the rust under the side skirts. As for the rust in the trunk, since its not eaten through yet, i will probably use Rhino Lining or something.

Comment

Worked for hours taking down those huge pictures i had and resizing them. Also cleaned up the thread a bit. tell me if it looks alright or not.

Comment

my option on paint isnt up there...
                          Last edited by tommi; 11-27-2010, 04:15 PM.
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Granada Black

Comment

Originally posted by knysha View Post
                              Granada Black
                              That's what color I want my CB!!!!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                                my option on paint isnt up there...
                                What? Cobalt Blue?

Comment

Working...
                                X