Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

so this is my coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this is my coupe

so i got my coupe completely stock.... and here she is now
    btw this is my first honda

and one hdr one
    I MISS MY CB7

today..i put a vacume gauge in took off the mudflaps..worked on the intereior and gave her a tune up..little by little

next is a header ,75 wet kit, dyno tune, and front lip
    I MISS MY CB7

Comment

nice. i like the rims. and what kind of exhaust/muffler do you have? and how is the sound on it? i like the dual pipes on the exit. but i don't know how they sound and such.

welcome BTW

Comment

well i never do shit the cheap way..lol
        i did full 2 1/4 mandrel bent 20 in flowmaster resonator out to the tip
        sound absolutly amazing no rice at ALL awseom growl.. its a cractive can.. i like the way it look and all ractives ive owned have never failed me
        I MISS MY CB7

Comment

btw i used to live in tampa like 2 months ago.. u might have seen me around..
          I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Originally posted by joecoupe View Post
            btw i used to live in tampa like 2 months ago.. u might have seen me around..
            probably not so much. i live in what is called the "Greater Tampa Area."

If i put New Port Richey everyone would be like WTF. and i haven't been in tampa too much recently. i just got a new motor in. My F22 was making some bad noises. turned out to be the dizzy in 180* over. tell you how much the guy who rebuilt it(not me) knew about it.

I was thinking about re-uping my exhaust. i have an H22 i now so i would probably go 2 1/2 all the way. I was looking at magnaflow or flowmaster for a high-flow cat and resonator. i am running two resonators right now and i like the overall sound. just would like something new.

so it's a ractive can? i'll have to look into them.

so where are you located now?

Comment

i moved back to punta gorda... im me wesclocl

but yeah i can get it for u and ship or meet with u half way .... i cant wait to here this thing pop vtect when i do the h22 head hybrid swap in a few months..

with that and spray its going to sound awsome
              I MISS MY CB7

Comment

wesclocal***
                I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Originally posted by joecoupe View Post
                  i moved back to punta gorda... im me wesclocl

but yeah i can get it for u and ship or meet with u half way .... i cant wait to here this thing pop vtect when i do the h22 head hybrid swap in a few months..

with that and spray its going to sound awsome
                  nah. it's a little far of a drive. and my exhaust isn't happening for a while. i have a couple of other things i want to get done for her first. i still need to get her tuned one something. im running a p13 right now.

and im not really big for im's.

Comment

i should have the head swap done within the next 4 months.. sprayed by the end of december.. header next week... i make good money and dont have alot of bills ... i want to get the car to run in the 13's. with the f22b bottemend. very soon im going to pic up another motor and start building it for a turbo set up... im thinkin h23 bottom h22 vtec head..
                    I MISS MY CB7

Comment

who is chico?

Comment

my homeboy and fellow cb7 rider.who commited sucide..in his 10th aniversry swapped sedan.. a great friend and amazing person
                        I MISS MY CB7

Comment

slammed thats wats up .....clean coupe

Comment

Thats a good looking coupe

Comment

^ thanks... did a 300 mile roadtrip today.. made me relize i need some new stuts lol
                              I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Working...
                              X