Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 LX coupe two tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The paint looks awsome! I think it would look real good if you paint the side molding also.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
      i got a brown dash too???
      I just checked out your MRT. That's really odd. AFAIK it was only in the capuccino. Yours is the first one I've seen in anything else. Maybe you got a car someone special ordered? It looks like a full Type F interior, two tone seats and all.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I just checked out your MRT. That's really odd. AFAIK it was only in the capuccino. Yours is the first one I've seen in anything else. Maybe you got a car someone special ordered? It looks like a full Type F interior, two tone seats and all.
        lol well thank you.

anyways, props to this guy for doing his own work. that's something i really admire because i know the work it takes or at least i'm beginning to find out. great job on the car

Comment

not bad looking. not a fan the bodykit. the wheels are a little too small.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            That interior has got to go lol

pudding brown with bright blue/red paint?
            looks orange to me.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Not being harsh and understand people want to be different but that kit...well...it speaks for itself. On the other hand i love the paint and the wheels and as previously stated its good to see someone puttin in the wrench/paint time themselves. Its something i have always wanted to learn to do as well as you did on your cb. Im great with a wrench but when it comes to auto body my skills are minimal. overall great work.

Comment

Thanks everyone

thanks to the guys for the complements on doing my own work. i haven't been at it long. this was the first car i actually painted. glad people like that part at least. haha. i was really curious to hear what people said about the kit especially since it is so far out there. everyone where i'm from loves it but i wanted to hear from people farther with different tastes. thanks again for the feedback, both good and bad. all helps with the learning process.

Comment

Working...
                X